New here are the mods harsh or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOPS! WE RAN INTO SOME PROBLEMS.​

You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error..

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
banned != banned... i'm confused.
If you were banned, then you must have contacted PCS to have the ban lifted? There's nothing on your account that suggests you were banned.

If you were banned though, it would have been as we suspected spam as you posted a link to what looked to be a gaming stream server to a thread where the OP was talking about virtualisation for professional packages, so it wasn't really related. On further investigation now into the deep dark of their website, it does appear that they can host any programs, so yes, it would have been appropriate, and I'm happy to undelete it now.

We get a lot of spammers posting unrelated links in that way.

If you were in fact banned as spam then I apologise for you being banned in error.

If you were banned, then you must have contacted PCS to have the ban lifted? There's nothing on your account that suggests you were banned.

If you were banned though, it would have been as we suspected spam as you posted a link to what looked to be a gaming stream server to a thread where the OP was talking about virtualisation for professional packages, so it wasn't really related. On further investigation now into the deep dark of their website, it does appear that they can host any programs, so yes, it would have been appropriate, and I'm happy to undelete it now.

We get a lot of spammers posting unrelated links in that way.

If you were in fact banned as spam then I apologise for you being banned in error.
We do apologize for this, this may have been due to posting a link as one of your first posts. You have now been unbanned from the forums.

If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We do apologize for this, this may have been due to posting a link as one of your first posts. You have now been unbanned from the forums.

If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
That hosting site are missing a huge trick, if they implied a lot heavier that you could run any windows applications they’d get an awful lot more traffic.
You have to go right into the frequently asked questions to find any reference of anything non-gaming related.

That hosting site are missing a huge trick, if they implied a lot heavier that you could run any windows applications they’d get an awful lot more traffic.
You have to go right into the frequently asked questions to find any reference of anything non-gaming related.
Its either you have posted into the wrong fourm or thats just word salad.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
@PaulSheehan348 - having had a quick look, your very first post in the forum was simply ‘you should check this out’ followed by a link. That was all, no further information was given. It actually does look very spam-esque and I can totally understand why it would have been picked up on. The admin team also mentioned that in their response to you. I hope you accept the apology offered to you, just bear in mind that providing a fleshed out message with a bit more info than was originally posted will help avoid situations like this 🙂👍

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If you were banned how are you posting now? I too am feeling the confusion 🤷‍♂️
So you were replying to an older message? You can use the reply button on the original message to bring that into your response... much like I’ve done with this one ☝️

I still don’t understand exactly what you mean, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.