New Homepage Design Live!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Strange one! I cannot replicate. Our website supports full page viewing for anyone with 1024 x 768 and above. Sleinous - did you say this happens to you too?

Also - when you say it desappears, does the rest of the page fill this gap, or do you just end up with a white space?

Rakk

The Awesome
The netbook I've been playing with at work over the last few days only has a height of 600px (I know that cos we were wondering how a window of height 642px was managing to fit :) - we did find out why), maybe that's causing the problem.

Sleinous

Author Level
Strange one! I cannot replicate. Our website supports full page viewing for anyone with 1024 x 768 and above. Sleinous - did you say this happens to you too?

Also - when you say it desappears, does the rest of the page fill this gap, or do you just end up with a white space?

Yeah il try and do it again later, the green thing with the price in it? Thats what we're referring to right? Sometimes it just buggers off and taes a cat nap :p Only way to get it back is to go back and click back into the configurator

Voices

Sometimes it just buggers off and taes a cat nap :p Only way to get it back is to go back and click back into the configurator

This, although for me you would have to replace 'sometimes' with 'always'. And again, everything works like it should when I configure stuff with the 'build your own laptop' option (top left), so not sure whether it is a netbook-specific problem.

Nemesis

I like the change of images in the homepage, they strike me first and I think that is a great improvement
Its nice seeing the website evolve like this. Nemesis.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Tried our website on a netbook using IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari on W7 @ 1024 x 768 - all works fine.

However, managed to duplicate the problem on IE7 - this has now been fixed. :)

Thanks for informing us of the bug, +rep! :)