New MineCraft Server ( Sticky Please )

Sleinous

Author Level
I restarted the server again to try and get it to pick up said update, hopefully its working now? If you could send me a little message on facebook too to prompt me (those who use it) coz ive been totally swamped with work atm and have no internet access most fo teh weekend. Thatll change starting weekend after next.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Cheers, servers up again now. Are we starting a new map to get all the stuff the update brings? Also can start building new spawn point then...

Sleinous

Author Level
Yes and yes but did the final final update get released yet? Sorry havent followed anything in a few weeks with work :/

Sleinous

Author Level
Ok, if everyone is ok with it im gonna take a backup of this in a little while and we can restart the map.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Another idea for spawn when map is reset: Jo Built Cloud Ruler temple from TES:IV Oblivion.

Take a look...

[video=youtube;_nZ15NvCYKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZ15NvCYKQ[/video]

upload.jpg

Last edited:

Sleinous

Author Level
Ok i'm restarting the map in 5mins, taking a backup now, if you actually want me to dld and store this map please pm me, if even one person pm's me ill store it on an HDD.

We will be on v1.0.1 Bukkit after the update.

Update: Ok its done, world reset, border set to 500 steps, will expand as we start to fill up the map. I want us to use all the map this time so we dont end up with an absolutely enormous map too quickly :) Bukkit mods: bluetelepads, borderguard, essentials spawn etc

Last edited:

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Cool, spawns already come quite a way.

Were gonna build a city then? If so, I'll rebuild the fma hq thing as a mansion somewhere, with or without minecart station as needed...?

heza121

Silver Level Poster
Guys it sounds awesomee!! :p Maybe you should upload some pics of it when your done? :D

p.s can i join *cheesy grin face* :DD

Sleinous

Author Level
pm me your minecraft username and ill add you

EDIT: Sorry my inbox was full, ive emptied it

Last edited:

Sleinous

Author Level
Ok, our map is really picking up now!

Here is a cartography of it from today, 18:45, 24th Dec 2011.

Notice the square that has appeared far out, no idea how that got there seeing as noone can travel over there (map limiter).

Enjoy!

(This is the low res photobucket version, please download from megaupload to get the full high-res zoomable .png)

PCSMinecraftIsometricMap24_12_2011.png

Megaupload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PC3CLEMY

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Lol looks like sim city, should be buying it soon, i have only been able to play the free online version which sucks, so i cant wait to get it and play it

Sleinous

Author Level
Ok.

Word of warning to whoever made that stupid tnt hole to bedrock if I catch ya you're out of server :)

Last edited: