New Mini PC - Help

Stu_lynn

Hi all,

Had a scan through the forum but couldn't really find the answer I was looking for. Had my new PC delivered yesterday (spec below) and had a couple of questions?
Firstly, does this have Bluetooth? I couldn't find an option for it, nor could I connect headphones yesterday?
Secondly, the RGB fans that were in the case don't appear in the iCue software and therefore aren't configurable. Do I need to do something to make them appear?

Many thanks,
Stu

Case CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 280X RGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Eight Core CPU (3.6GHz-4.4GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® PRIME A320I-K (DDR4, USB 3.1, 6Gb/s) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 - HDMI, DP - VR Ready!
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Power SupplyCORSAIR 450W CV SERIES™ CV-450 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingNoctua NH-L9i Low Profile AM4, Super Quiet CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Extra Case Fans2x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Wireless/Wired NetworkingGIGABIT LAN PORT + Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi excluded on A320I-K)
USB/Thunderbolt OptionsMIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 4 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaWindows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusBullGuard™ Internet Security - Free 90 Day License inc. Gamer Mode
BrowserGoogle Chrome™
Keyboard & MouseASUS TUF K1 Gaming Keyboard & M3 Mouse Bundle

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@Stu_lynn Its worth checking your fans are plugged into the iCue hub within your case, if they're not maybe thats why? Can you see anything within the iCue software?
I don't think that case comes with a lighting node pro like some of the higher end corsair cases.

I believe each of that front fans has 2 leads off them, one for fan speed control, and one specifically for power to the lighting. You'd need to find where the power leads are plugged in, just make sure they're secure.

Last edited:

steaky360

Ah ok, wasn't sure, I just looked at the case on Corisairs site and one of the photo's showed the hub thing... but it doesn't state that it comes with it, so maybe it doesn't.

Apologies for any confusion @Stu_lynn

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah ok, wasn't sure, I just looked at the case on Corisairs site and one of the photo's showed the hub thing... but it doesn't state that it comes with it, so maybe it doesn't.

Apologies for any confusion @Stu_lynn
Ah, no, it's my bad, sorry, I was getting confused with this case and the entry level full sized case.....

This one does indeed come with a lighting node pro, this is actually quite a premium case just microATX...

This is what the lighting node pro looks like:

index.jpg