New mouse recommendations

TomBerry

Bright Spark
So I'm in the market for a new mouse, I currently have a Razer Deathadder Chroma and I've had it for many years now (probably around 5, not exact) and it's started to wear out quite significantly. I prefer its simplicity of only having the two buttons where the thumb rests, I don't want it over-complicated with many many buttons all over the mouse. I also prefer a wired mouse instead of wireless as I don't want to constantly be charging it or swapping the batteries out.

So what do you guys recommend for a nice simplistic mouse that's not too OTT? Not really looked at the prices of mice recently but I'm sure I could work something out!

Thanks in advance :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m using a Corsair M65 Elite, similar layout to that but with an added sniper button at the side. Click that in and the DPI drops right down. Handy for lining up tricky head shots.

But in your case I’d probably just get another iteration of the DeathAdder. If you’ve got on so well with your current one, stick with a winning formula 🙂

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So I'm in the market for a new mouse, I currently have a Razer Deathadder Chroma and I've had it for many years now (probably around 5, not exact) and it's started to wear out quite significantly. I prefer its simplicity of only having the two buttons where the thumb rests, I don't want it over-complicated with many many buttons all over the mouse. I also prefer a wired mouse instead of wireless as I don't want to constantly be charging it or swapping the batteries out.

So what do you guys recommend for a nice simplistic mouse that's not too OTT? Not really looked at the prices of mice recently but I'm sure I could work something out!

Thanks in advance :)
Another Razer Deathadder

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
M65 Elite or the Deathadder..... just go with what you know :D

I have the M65 Pro and also the Iron Claw Wireless. Both amazing. I prefer the build quality of the Pro though.

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Ended up going with the Deathadder Chroma V2 this time, should notice a difference compared to the one I have now :) good job I’ve decided to upgrade now, it’s started to double-click…

robin h 25

So.. after last night, I've come to the conclusion that the Corsair Iron Claw Wireless mouse has poor build quality, having now gone through 2 of them, that each of them have not even lasted me a year, My first Iron Claw stopped registering any mouse clicks on all the buttons and my second Iron Claw which just last night, the scroll wheel broke,
Don't get me wrong, for me it was comfortable to use, having big hands and that i use a palm grip, I found it so much better than using my very old tatty Mad Catz Cyborg RAT5 mouse,
I would send my Iron Claw back to Corsair but would cost me almost as much to send them back for replacement/repair, as what i paid for them and after checking on their website my Iron Claws no longer have any warranty on them, so i decided to buy a new mouse today,

So i was looking for a mouse that has the same/similar comfort as the Iron Claw as in ideal for big hands / palm grip and Wireless,
ones I've seen are...
SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum
EVGA X20
Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Razer Basilisk Ultimate

I made the choice of going with the Razer Basilisk Ultimate, so.. limited PC use at the moment until Wednesday when the new mouse should arrive.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So.. after last night, I've come to the conclusion that the Corsair Iron Claw Wireless mouse has poor build quality, having now gone through 2 of them, that each of them have not even lasted me a year, My first Iron Claw stopped registering any mouse clicks on all the buttons and my second Iron Claw which just last night, the scroll wheel broke,
Don't get me wrong, for me it was comfortable to use, having big hands and that i use a palm grip, I found it so much better than using my very old tatty Mad Catz Cyborg RAT5 mouse,
I would send my Iron Claw back to Corsair but would cost me almost as much to send them back for replacement/repair, as what i paid for them and after checking on their website my Iron Claws no longer have any warranty on them, so i decided to buy a new mouse today,

So i was looking for a mouse that has the same/similar comfort as the Iron Claw as in ideal for big hands / palm grip and Wireless,
ones I've seen are...
SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum
EVGA X20
Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Razer Basilisk Ultimate

I made the choice of going with the Razer Basilisk Ultimate, so.. limited PC use at the moment until Wednesday when the new mouse should arrive.
I must say, after putting off the Razer craze as long as possible, after getting the Deathadder V2 I can totally understand why people rave about them. It’s a no nonsense solid build mouse.

loso64

Deathadder is like the only good mouse from razer, naga on other hand.... went through like 5 of them in span of 7-8 years

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Deathadder for me is about as perfect as it gets. Large enough to be comfortable but not massive, super light, great response and just enough buttons to not feel confusing.

I've had nothing with good experience with the Deathadders and have been using them for over 10 years, I don't see me using another mouse

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m linking this here, I’ve been a huge fan of Xtrfy, they make really good value and very high quality mice, and this is their new offering worth checking out, normally available on Amazon:

JackS96

i know you said nice and simplistic mouse, but i would still highly suggest Logitech G600 :)
Big fan of this mouse. Had it since 2015! They're a nice little addition when playing Old School Runescape for me. I imagine they'd serve you well in a bunch of MMOs really.