New PC arrived yesterday

Nikk2077

So, my new PC and the second one I ordered from PCS arrived yesterday...some fotos :)

Attachments

• 20210112_182557.jpg
    20210112_182557.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 320
  • 20210112_182659.jpg
    20210112_182659.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 20210113_130219.jpg
    20210113_130219.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 20210113_130225.jpg
    20210113_130225.jpg
    690.8 KB · Views: 324

Nikk2077

aseCOOLERMASTER SILENCIO S600 QUIET MID TOWER CASE
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX TD500 MESH RGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.4GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® STRIX B550-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive512GB PCS 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (520MB/R, 450MB/W)
1st M.2 SSD Drive512GB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 750W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre European Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingSTANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Thermal PasteARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network CardWIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options2 PORT (2 x TYPE A) USB 3.0 PCI-E CARD + STANDARD USB PORTS

Gavras

Master Poster
I assume it’s styling or just how photos are, however there does look to be two cracks in the glass (obviously not).

Also whats your thoughts on the 3060 Ti ?

What monitor you paired it with ?

Asking as I will be getting a 3060Ti and monitor (bought my rig with 3060 etc in mind).

I really question designers when they go "Hey, we have made this case and it looks good...now all it needs is something to make it look as if the glass has cracked in multiple places....that will really make this case much better" :rolleyes:
I actually quite like it :ROFLMAO: (going by the picture on the website)

Nikk2077

lol don't know i really like the design...it really looks much better in person, as I said the fotos are blurry since i have a older smartphone, will try to get some better images later

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Ah, you mean like the table lamp I made in school...the one where I cut the perspex to look like dragon's teeth? :eek:
I made one where the shade was fiberglass around a blown up ballon, and once the fiberglass set i burst the balloon.

The wackiest i saw come out of the uni, was a dress made from toast

Gavras

Master Poster
Don't get me wrong, I have no issues with the case as it's a good one..just the design decision!
As an Ex Product director, I used to have to review some classic design outputs.

Customer wants this, design team produce this...

Yes but it’s creative thinking,

Engineering Team get involved and beat up the Designers.

Finance then back the designers because it’s cheaper.

Account managers back designers as it looks Pweety and sparkles and has flashy bits.

Engineers go to pub.

I argue with everyone, beat up designers, then go to pub.

6 months later Engineers and Me, get blamed for producing a product that is low budget and fails to much, has to many flashy things and looks. to Pweety.

No wonder I have a Wine Fridge and Gin cellar.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The TD500 is a great case for the money. I don't think anything touches it for value (If you like RGB). It does everything really well but it is very much an acquired taste. It's still 100x better than the MB Masterbox offering though.

NashBrown96

Enjoy. mine is still in pre production on the 22nd day and the only thing holding my pc back is that they have no 3070s in stock. I rung them up today and the guy didn’t seem to know even more 3070s are gonna be in stock again. Looks like I will be playing the waiting game

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As an Ex Product director, I used to have to review some classic design outputs.

Customer wants this, design team produce this...

Yes but it’s creative thinking,

Engineering Team get involved and beat up the Designers.

Finance then back the designers because it’s cheaper.

Account managers back designers as it looks Pweety and sparkles and has flashy bits.

Engineers go to pub.

I argue with everyone, beat up designers, then go to pub.

6 months later Engineers and Me, get blamed for producing a product that is low budget and fails to much, has to many flashy things and looks. to Pweety.

No wonder I have a Wine Fridge and Gin cellar.
But you have to remember it has to look as though it will do the job, even if it wont................ :ROFLMAO: