New PC arrived yesterday

Nikk2077

Enjoy. mine is still in pre production on the 22nd day and the only thing holding my pc back is that they have no 3070s in stock. I rung them up today and the guy didn’t seem to know even more 3070s are gonna be in stock again. Looks like I will be playing the waiting game
The entire process of my order took 16 days, from process date to dispatch..it's good, considering the Covid crisis and that the 3060 TI was on preorder only

NashBrown96

Consider that im in italy so the package was stuck for days before leaving
That’s crazy and I’m literally just checking every day to see what others gpu they have in stock and if the 3060ti comes back in stock before the 3070 I’m just going to amend my order and get the 3060ti and just upgrade in the future when availability for gpus are better

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
As an Ex Product director, I used to have to review some classic design outputs.

Customer wants this, design team produce this...

Yes but it’s creative thinking,

Engineering Team get involved and beat up the Designers.

Finance then back the designers because it’s cheaper.

Account managers back designers as it looks Pweety and sparkles and has flashy bits.

Engineers go to pub.

I argue with everyone, beat up designers, then go to pub.

6 months later Engineers and Me, get blamed for producing a product that is low budget and fails to much, has to many flashy things and looks. to Pweety.

No wonder I have a Wine Fridge and Gin cellar.
Designers.jpg

Gavras

Master Poster
I always have issues with that cartoon.

An Engineer will always do the least frills, most obvious (sensible) approach, the least amount of work to get from A to B.

now these people who call themselves Design Engineers, 🤦‍♂️

They will calculate the geo spatial coordinates of A, then to work out the route to be, will take the speed of light divided by absorption rate of dark matter, they will then speed 6 weeks trying to calculate B.

They will then confidently tell you A, is the desk and B is the other end of the room.

Industrial designers are one thing, they know enough about engineering etc to help with designing, Design Engineers know too much about theoretical engineering and design to make things scary.

Worked with too many and in a few projects have almost became one lol.

anyhow, off topic.

back on topic 😀

We really need some reviews from people buying all these new cards (especially the 3060 as it’s what want).

Nikk2077

That’s crazy and I’m literally just checking every day to see what others gpu they have in stock and if the 3060ti comes back in stock before the 3070 I’m just going to amend my order and get the 3060ti and just upgrade in the future when availability for gpus are better
for the entire period in which my pc was assembled, the 3060ti was always marked as pre-order only in the configurator options..i also asked a couple of times but they had no idea when it would be available again,,,but eventually it was restocked pretty fast

The DPD driver won’t know what hits them tomorrow

tumblr_nu04ck9dxS1uf5x2oo1_400.gifv
The DPD driver survived this morning as nothing was broken :ROFLMAO: Apart fromthe builder leaving me with 5 input fans and no exhaust and routing the all the power cables through the same gromet (after 20mins of adjusting their work) all is good so far. Will post a review and what not later

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The DPD driver survived this morning as nothing was broken :ROFLMAO: Apart fromthe builder leaving me with 5 input fans and no exhaust and routing the all the power cables through the same gromet (after 20mins of adjusting their work) all is good so far. Will post a review and what not later

Did you get the H100i RGB? Is it really set to intake rather than exhaust? Unusual choice.

That’s poor, I would feed that back to them.
The more i look at i i wonder if the builder couldn't get the Rad on the top due to the height of the ram. But theres no excuse for not putting a couple of fans on top as an exhaust. I had a spare fan here already which i've chucked at the back for now so there is an exit for the air and will move the others once i've finished setting everything up and made sure its working :)