NEW PC BUILD - Advanced Music Production - Ableton, VST - Advice needed.

annbar

Hello.
I'm looking laptop for my salf use.
And I look and like for do like monthly payments our any weekly how is possible do with as.
I'm going to be using this for advanced music production, Live sports, movies, TV, downloa and more.
I'm interested like
HP ENVY 13-ah1507na 13.3" Intel® Core™ i5 Laptop - 256 GB SSD, Silver
HP ENVY 13-ah1507na 13.3" Intel® Core™ i5 Laptop - 256 GB SSD, SILVER OUR
512 GB. Our:

HUAWEI
4.2 out of 5 stars 242Reviews
HUAWEI MateBook 13-Inch Laptop with 2K FullView Touch Screen - Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Home, Dolby Atom Sound System Speakers, Fast Charging, Grey

Fast Charging on the Fly
Fast Charging on the Fly
The HUAWEI MateBook 13 comes with a pocket charger that’s much more than a charger. It can Quick Charge your laptop and smartphone with multi-functional connectors, giving you 2.5 hours of office use from a 15-minute charge. It’s fast and portable.

*Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests. Battery life depends on actual usage situations.

One Touch Power Button
One Touch Power Button
HUAWEI MateBook 13’s one-touch power button with optimized BIOS lets you power up and quickly log in. Safe, fast and user-friendly.

One Hop* NFC Transfer
One Hop* NFC Transfer
Transfer videos and photos via NFC with a single touch from phone to PC**. Upload 500 photos*** transfer with 1 minutes and 1GB of video in 35 seconds****. If your images contain text, the HUAWEI MateBook 13 can extract the words from the image for easy editing.

*formerly known as Touch to share

**For device compatibility, please visit our official website

***Image size up to 3M

****The data is tested between HUAWEI Mate 20 and MateBook 13. Transfer speed depends on actual situations.

Powerful Performance
Powerful Performance
8th Gen Intel Core i7 8565U processor boosts performance up to 40% over its predecessor, perfect for casual gaming and photo editing. With integrated graphics and HUAWEI Shark Fin Design 2.0 cooling solution, your device will run cooler and more power efficient.

precision touch screen
Precision Touch Screen
Navigate intuitively with the HUAWEI MateBook 13’s high-precision multi-touch screen. The 10-point touchscreen is fine-tuned for sensitivity, responding to your every touch with accuracy. An anti-fingerprint coating keeps the 2160x1440 resolution screen beautifully bright, clear and smudge-free.
2k FullView Display
2K FullView Display
HUAWEI FullView Display brings to life a fully immersive visual experience. With an 88% screen-to-body ratio, the HUAWEI MateBook 13’s slender 4.4mm bezel makes more room for bright, rich, and vivid graphics to ignite your imagination.

Our:

*HUAWEI MateBook X Pro logo
Open New Horizons
*HUAWEI MateBook D 14
ULTRA SLIM, EXTRA Powerful.

HUAWEI
4.2 out of 5 stars 242Reviews
HUAWEI MateBook 13-Inch Laptop with 2K FullView Touch Screen - Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Home, Dolby Atom Sound System Speakers, Fast Charging, Greyl.

I look forward hearing from as about as decision what you can offer to me and what produkt do you have like pay monthly our weekly? Our as payment plans? I

Please let me know if you think I'm over spending or missing something that should be include. And I hoopso thank fi

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops we, we can’t advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out toms hardware which is an open forum.