New PC :)

LoopyElf

My new PC arrived :) It actually arrived on Monday but only just been able to set it up - not installed anything yet but having 64-bit Windows already installed was a time saver :)

One thing though... There wasn't an SLI bridge among the extra bits; it should have come with the Mobo, right?

Anyway, pics will follow soon :)

Gorman

Author Level
Hi!

If the machine is an SLI rig then yes, the bridge should have been fitted unless the cards dont support a bridge.

If the question is do we ship an SLI bridge with every SLI capable board then no, not always, we can provide one if needed though.

LoopyElf

Don't need one at the mo :) Just that the Mobo manual said a double and triple SLI bridge was included. I think I have one hanging about from my last Asus board though so no biggie :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Normally u get all the bits n bobs that are left over from mobo case etc :/ I know i got the 2 bridges with my rampage3

LoopyElf

Normally u get all the bits n bobs that are left over from mobo case etc :/ I know i got the 2 bridges with my rampage3

Yeah, it came with all of the extra bits except the SLI bridges...

Anyway, pics:
IMAG0034.jpg

(I'll add a couple more later - having some problems :S)

One more thing. Two of the front interface USB ports don't work... Are they not connected to the Mobo (no spare connection?) or do I have a problem?

Sleinous

Author Level
if you picked the asus rampage 3 this is normal. It only has one internal usb header. I see however u have a card reader too (card reader uses one header & 2 frontal usbs use up 1 connector)

Id suggest buying the NZXT IU01 expansion module from kustompc. Check out my yt channel if u need help installing it.

Matt00011

Silver Level Poster
if you picked the asus rampage 3 this is normal. It only has one internal usb header. I see however u have a card reader too (card reader uses one header & 2 frontal usbs use up 1 connector)

Id suggest buying the NZXT IU01 expansion module from kustompc. Check out my yt channel if u need help installing it.

Hey Sleinous is that you in your new signature? Liking the cheesy smile mate! lol :D

LoopyElf

Rest of my pics, finally :)

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

Thanks to the following:
Built By
Liam Ramsden
Tested By
Zbear Ramzan
QC'd By
Craig Whiteley
Packed By
Anthony Cunliffe

Also, thanks to the guys on the forum who gave me advice before I ordered.