New PC!

Foxy1972

Cant wait to get working with this!
My old PC seems to run on coal now when trying to use Premiere pro and Photoshop..
Might even start gaming again (at 49!) as it would be rude not too!

Case
Send In Your Own Case
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 Core CPU (3.4GHz-4.9GHz/72MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
64GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (4 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
24GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 - HDMI, DP
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW & SOFTWARE
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
Corsair H100x Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network Card
WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Firewire
2 Port IEEE 1394a Firewire PCI-E Card (2 x 6 pin)
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser
Firefox™

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can you include the configurable link? There's a few minor things I'd change, what case are you planning to use and what monitor? What is your max budget also?

Just a couple quick notes I'll be aiming for 3600Mhz RAM, Removing the extra Thermal Paste as the CPU coolers come with their own very high quality paste.

I'd also be looking to squeeze in the H115i Elite CPU cooler

The Motherboard needs an upgrade minimum X570 STRIXX but I'd much rather have the CROSSHAIR HERO with that CPU

I'd also want minimum 850W PSU for the parts

Foxy1972

Hi and thanks for replying.
I have...
I had already upgraded to a 850w PSU and 3600 ram. The cooler is the same as is the motherboard however..not to worry.
The good news is I am 12 days into my order and now in testing!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The motherboard won’t work with that CPU, you’ll have throttling and even instability and bsods.

The cooler as well is not sufficient for the CPU.

You can still make amendments for free in your online account.

Foxy1972

Thanks for the advice!
I have just upgraded to the parts below and maxed out my credit card! lol
rather pay the extra £200 now than have problems later...
Appreciate the help
Andy

Item 1Amendments Charge: £9.00
Item 2Change to [NONE] from [WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0]
Item 3Change to [ASUS® CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WIFI (DDR4, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX/SLI) - RGB Ready!] from [ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!]
Item 4Change to [Corsair H115i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler] from [Corsair H100x Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler]

Foxy1972

Can you include the configurable link? There's a few minor things I'd change, what case are you planning to use and what monitor? What is your max budget also?

Just a couple quick notes I'll be aiming for 3600Mhz RAM, Removing the extra Thermal Paste as the CPU coolers come with their own very high quality paste.

The Motherboard needs an upgrade minimum X570 STRIXX but I'd much rather have the CROSSHAIR HERO with that CPU

Thanks for the advice! I have upgraded to the Crosshair Hero and H115I Elite cooler

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
Thanks for the advice! I have upgraded to the Crosshair Hero and H115I Elite cooler
If they have upgraded to the crosshair wifi could they then save some money by dropping the wifi card? I also noticed the the wifi version of the board was cheaper than the non wifi one. I dont understand why that is? Does it have some less feature somewhere?

D

Deleted member 17413

If they have upgraded to the crosshair wifi could they then save some money by dropping the wifi card? I also noticed the the wifi version of the board was cheaper than the non wifi one. I dont understand why that is? Does it have some less feature somewhere?
They already have, its one of the three amendments listed above.

D

Deleted member 17413

Thanks for the advice!
Appreciate the help
Andy

Item 2Change to [NONE] from [WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0]
Item 3Change to [ASUS® CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WIFI (DDR4, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX/SLI) - RGB Ready!] from [ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!]
Item 4Change to [Corsair H115i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler] from [Corsair H100x Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler]
Are they already building it? Noticed the amendments charge...
How long were you in the queue?

AlienBzkts

Nice changes! Welcome to the RTX 3090 club then! :D
I would say that if you don't play with that PC, that would be a shame! It's an absolute monster!

I actually changed my board to a Wi-Fi one and it has the same functionalities as the normal one (I believe), plus the Wi-Fi! So I also saved it from the original Wi-Fi board I had to buy.

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
They already have, its one of the three amendments listed above.
Oh yes I just misread that. I had a look at it as a possible upgrade and just find it odd the Wi-fi version is cheaper than the non Wi-fi. If there is no difference I may do that myself.

AlienBzkts

Oh yes I just misread that. I had a look at it as a possible upgrade and just find it odd the Wi-fi version is cheaper than the non Wi-fi. If there is no difference I may do that myself.
Based on what I found, the difference between the two is that one has Wi-Fi and the other doesn't.

D

Deleted member 17413

If you have the Crosshair Hero already, then its a good shout...
WiFi version has AX200 and BT, same as the separate card would give... currently £4 cheaper than the non-WiFi variant, and you get to drop the card £19, so save yourself the cost of a takeaway pizza!

Thanks for the advice!
Appreciate the help
Andy

Thats some superb changes ! Well worth it ! Would love to see some pictures when you get it :) also you should give doom eternal a go if your getting back into gaming :)

Foxy1972

Thats some superb changes ! Well worth it ! Would love to see some pictures when you get it :) also you should give doom eternal a go if your getting back into gaming :)
Thanks again guys, really appreciate the help!
I am a pro drummer who has lost my work since last March and to make ends meet i turned to my other skills of video editing, tape converting and photoshop to basically keep my house!! Fortunately I have managed to survive (tho lost all my savings).
The old pc (intel i5 8gb ram and 4GB Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1050) is freezing and crashing when trying to do basi things with premiere pro so this new build is really important to keeping me afloat until i can get back to work in the theatres.
I would have been gutted to spend so much hard earned money over the last few months on a pc that would still have problems...
I will also definately do some gaming on it!!
Cheers again!
Andy