New to the Forum… and the World.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yes it was horrific. It was also bloody hilarious!
I’m going to take inspiration from The Hurt Locker for future nappy changes:

A6B2A008-B4ED-41C7-A98A-353B80EBC63A.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Tonight we watched Aliens and he pooped during the scene where the marines get their butts handed to them. Fairly correct actions considering the circumstances.

But…. he didn’t bat an eyelash when Gorman and Vasquez exploded themselves and he also yawned when Bishop appeared in the drop ship to save the day.

Kiddo needs to sort his priorities out.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
But what about when Vasquez was doing pullups, was he happy or did he not bat an eyelid?
Funnily enough, I’ve noticed that he never bats an eyelid. The child seems to blink once a week.

As for that scene, he piped up and informed me that the actress Jenette Goldstein has worked with James Cameron on multiple occasions, also appearing in Terminator 2 and Titanic. Then he did a giant spit bubble and yawned. Take what you will from that.

slimbob

Enthusiast
Funnily enough, I’ve noticed that he never bats an eyelid. The child seems to blink once a week. As for that scene, he piped up and informed me that the actress Jenette Goldstein has worked with James Cameron on multiple occasions, also appearing in Terminator 2 and Titanic. Then he did a giant spit bubble and yawned. Take what you will from that.

He is obviously advanced way beyond his years and probably finds his babyhood something to just buckle down and get over with as quickly as possible. Then he can focus his attention on more stimulating endeavours like remaking Twin Peaks into a blockbuster that finally knocks Avatar off the top spot it recently and very sneakily stole back off "Endgame". From what you say I think he could just do it once he gets all the yawning, sleeping and blowing spit bubbles out of the way.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

He is obviously advanced way beyond his years and probably finds his babyhood something to just buckle down and get over with as quickly as possible. Then he can focus his attention on more stimulating endeavours like remaking Twin Peaks into a blockbuster that finally knocks Avatar off the top spot it recently and very sneakily stole back off "Endgame". From what you say I think he could just do it once he gets all the yawning, sleeping and blowing spit bubbles out of the way.
If he's sensible, he'll hold on to the yawning, sleeping and blowing spit bubbles well into his 50s

D

Deleted member 41971

We’ve been home for a day and a bit and everyone is settling in.

Mrs C is understandably exhausted after losing a litre and a half of blood so is recuperating in bed. The little one is getting over his birth trauma, he’s a gangly little scrap of a bub. He’s finally parped out the last of his meconium (what is that stuff? I haven’t seen the likes of that since the Exon Valdez!) and is no longer choking on mucus.

I almost can’t believe he’s here and what he’s done to my heart. I’ve never had paternal leanings and haven’t fawned over any babies I’ve met, everyone said to me that ‘it’s different when it’s your own baby’ but I didn’t really believe it. I just thought I’d grow to like him over time. But the moment I saw him everything changed. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him.

Anyway… wanna see a pic of my spawn? Mrs Cooper says he looks like me but I’m not sure I see the resemblance:

View attachment 33597

congrats, (y)(y)

with a fist baby cooper is channelling his inner tyson fury there,

won't be long now before he's on the forum telling us why cable management is the best thing ever.(y)(y)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m getting way ahead of myself as he’s only 18… days old. But I’m researching decent ukuleles for when his hands are big enough to grasp his first instrument.

Long shot, but if anyone here plays and has any recommendations please let me know. Because if he doesn’t play it, I surely will.