New to the Forum… and the World.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
To this day she still wakes up around 8.30am (she's 6). Murder. Can't wait to get my sleep again[/quote[

8.30?? That's a lie in in my book. We do well if one or the other waits until 7am to start shouting for one of us. At least my 2.5 yr old is almost at the point of consistently sleeping through the night.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
8.30?? That's a lie in in my book. We do well if one or the other waits until 7am to start shouting for one of us. At least my 2.5 yr old is almost at the point of consistently sleeping through the night.

Yes, 8.30. Was 9.30 the other day when the clocks moved though, which was cool.

I wasn't humble bragging at all......... honest ;)

Bhuna50

Author Level
In addition to any siblings you and you’re wife have, you do realise there’s another fifty uncles and aunties on this forum now waiting for every update of crawling, teething, walking and humorous moments (and we don’t even have to hold the little brat 😂😂😂😂😂).

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This may very well be our last ultrasound pic, depending on his punctuality!

51E5F1F5-B4B7-4057-AD84-25F71FAD1B65.jpeg

That’s a fully formed head right there, with both knees tucked up into his chin. The placenta is neatly tucked away, he’s got his cable management on point.

I never wanted kids of my own. But I can’t wait to meet him 👍

barlew

Godlike

View attachment 33210

That’s a fully formed head right there, with both knees tucked up into his chin. The placenta is neatly tucked away, he’s got his cable management on point.

When is the due date mate? Can't be far off.

pjb729

View attachment 33210

Children are fine, its the first 30 years that are the worst :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Children are fine, its the first 30 years that are the worst :)
Someone told me ‘it’s about keeping them alive for the first ten years and keeping them out of prison for the next ten years’

He is from Sunderland so I’m not sure if that rule of thumb applies to every region of the UK.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
He’s due on 6th May, not far off at all. How’s thing with your new arrival?
You secretly want the 4th don't you..... use the force coop, use the force!
Someone told me ‘it’s about keeping them alive for the first ten years and keeping them out of prison for the next ten years’

He is from Sunderland so I’m not sure if that rule of thumb applies to every region of the UK.
Good advice to be honest..... regardless of region :D

pjb729

The prison issue is hopefully regional :)

The costs of children dosnt stop with just the children it carries on with grandchildren and great grandchildren, your not creating a dynasty but an ongoing drain on your finanical resources. :eek:

:)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The prison issue is hopefully regional :)

The costs of children dosnt stop with just the children it carries on with grandchildren and great grandchildren, your not creating a dynasty but an ongoing drain on your finanical resources. :eek:

:)
You’re really selling this fatherhood business to me here. Is it too late to back out?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Mate that isn't long at all. Could be any time now really!

It's really hard, my 2 year old has taken some time to adjust. On top of that I was on a job at the other end of the country last week and the baby got admitted to hospital with sepsis. That was a bad time. She is all good now though.
So glad she's ok, poor thing, thatust have been really nasty for her, as well as you guys of course