New to the Forum… and the World.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Unfortunately you can't opt out of the thermal paste - aka meconium. 😜
Mrs Cooper is a midwife and has shared so many meconium stories with me that I think I’m just about mentally prepared for it. I will post a vomit emoji in due course if I’m proved wrong.
And they don't do a noise cancelling version either.............................
Damn that on board audio 😑
Do they sell baby monitors with 4k resolution?
I’m hoping for a really long baby, it might be my only chance for a G9.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Ladies and Mentalmen!

Tomorrow is the scan that should allow me to unleash the big news on whether we have a girl or a boy cooking in Mrs C’s oven.

I’d like to cordially invite you to place your bets and post what you think we might be having. Boy or girl? I will also accept and welcome comical answers that deviate from that path.

There is no prize, although I will try to convince Mrs Cooper to accept forum handles as possible middle names… and I’ll also post the picture of the black eye she’s given me after the fourth suggestion that @steaky360 would be a charming middle name for a beautiful little infant.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ladies and Mentalmen!

Tomorrow is the scan that should allow me to unleash the big news on whether we have a girl or a boy cooking in Mrs C’s oven.

I’d like to cordially invite you to place your bets and post what you think we might be having. Boy or girl? I will also accept and welcome comical answers that deviate from that path.

There is no prize, although I will try to convince Mrs Cooper to accept forum handles as possible middle names… and I’ll also post the picture of the black eye she’s given me after the fourth suggestion that @steaky360 would be a charming middle name for a beautiful little infant.
I think you should release some NFT's for the occasion, pay for the kids schooling and your retirement.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I think you should release some NFT's for the occasion, pay for the kids schooling and your retirement.
Noooooo.....why do people nowadays want to know the sex....let it be a surprise :D :D :D ;) ;) :D :D :D

Hope all goes well :)
We have one comical answer and one answer from someone who clearly has not met Mrs C. This woman needs to know. And she’s a midwife so won’t require the sonographer pointing out what bits are where.

(I however will be clueless and wondering why my child looks like a black and green fried egg)

Bhuna50

Author Level
1640038989309.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We have one comical answer and one answer from someone who clearly has not met Mrs C. This woman needs to know. And she’s a midwife so won’t require the sonographer pointing out what bits are where.

(I however will be clueless and wondering why my child looks like a black and green fried egg)
Have you guys got any hopes on the sex at all?