New to the Forum… and the World.

Aza

Rising Star
My eldest daughter was 15 days late, they were threatening to use dynamite to get her going...........her time keeping hasn't improved and she'll be 30 come boxing day this year............
I was two weeks late myself, given i'm now only 2 or 3 minutes late for stuff these days I think i've done pretty well catching up...

Any news on the little one?
Apparently REALLY hot curries can help (Is that the dynamite Martin is referring to?)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We are coming up to one week overdue and the wee man doesn’t seem to want to make an appearance.

Today we spent the afternoon at the hospital where they did a procedure on Mrs C called ‘stretch and sweep’. I won’t elaborate as some of you may have recently eaten but it’s not fun.

Whilst that was happening I was foolishly left alone in a room with a roll of micropore tape.

26951CAB-B84F-49A9-B7D2-E315724CD350.jpeg

(Black and white for extra gravitas)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
We are coming up to one week overdue and the wee man doesn’t seem to want to make an appearance.

Today we spent the afternoon at the hospital where they did a procedure on Mrs C called ‘stretch and sweep’. I won’t elaborate as some of you may have recently eaten but it’s not fun.

Whilst that was happening I was foolishly left alone in a room with a roll of micropore tape.

View attachment 33459

Oh stretch & sweep............yep they did that with my eldest to try and get her out, guess what's next............

Love the photo

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

View attachment 33459

The Chinese dentist reference on the clock also adds to the weight of it.

I hope Mrs C isn't too uncomfortable, may Mini Coops make an appearance shortly.

Last edited:

barlew

Godlike

View attachment 33459

Well that's it son they've pulled the pin. Hit the deck and cover your head.

Aza

Rising Star
The Chinese dentist reference on the clock also adds to the weight of it.

I hope Mrs C isn't too uncomfortable, may Mini Coops make an appearance shortly.
Any news? Am I too late for the Mini Cooper jokes?
Yr6kbKx.jpg

You can print it out and have it on the bedroom door! :)

P.S If its a boy and you're calling him Morris, I AM going to wet myself....

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Any news? Am I too late for the Mini Cooper jokes?
Yr6kbKx.jpg

You can print it out and have it on the bedroom door! :)

P.S If its a boy and you're calling him Morris, I AM going to wet myself....
Could call him Austin as well