New to the Forum… and the World.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Congratulations mate. Sorry to hear about the complications, must have been a right fright. Really glad that it's worked out in the end. Best wishes to the Coops :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We’ve been home for a day and a bit and everyone is settling in.

Mrs C is understandably exhausted after losing a litre and a half of blood so is recuperating in bed. The little one is getting over his birth trauma, he’s a gangly little scrap of a bub. He’s finally parped out the last of his meconium (what is that stuff? I haven’t seen the likes of that since the Exon Valdez!) and is no longer choking on mucus.

I almost can’t believe he’s here and what he’s done to my heart. I’ve never had paternal leanings and haven’t fawned over any babies I’ve met, everyone said to me that ‘it’s different when it’s your own baby’ but I didn’t really believe it. I just thought I’d grow to like him over time. But the moment I saw him everything changed. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him.

Anyway… wanna see a pic of my spawn? Mrs Cooper says he looks like me but I’m not sure I see the resemblance:

51C62C92-65A3-4B57-AAF4-E003112AC444.jpeg

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
He has your feet ! :D
And maybe your eyes, but the color will change, so, don't get used to it :D

Joke aside, i'm happy everything is fine, more or less.
I wish all the happiness in the world with this new addition in the cooper family ^^
(i hope your cats will not feel to much alone with you looking at your child ^^ )

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We’ve been home for a day and a bit and everyone is settling in.

Mrs C is understandably exhausted after losing a litre and a half of blood so is recuperating in bed. The little one is getting over his birth trauma, he’s a gangly little scrap of a bub. He’s finally parped out the last of his meconium (what is that stuff? I haven’t seen the likes of that since the Exon Valdez!) and is no longer choking on mucus.

I almost can’t believe he’s here and what he’s done to my heart. I’ve never had paternal leanings and haven’t fawned over any babies I’ve met, everyone said to me that ‘it’s different when it’s your own baby’ but I didn’t really believe it. I just thought I’d grow to like him over time. But the moment I saw him everything changed. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him.

Anyway… wanna see a pic of my spawn? Mrs Cooper says he looks like me but I’m not sure I see the resemblance:

View attachment 33597
Aw mate, everyone says that, when they hold their child, they realise love in a totally different way.

He's a looker, it's the quiff that does it I think, pretty snazzy for a new born.

How you doing? You managing to sleep?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
(i hope your cats will not feel to much alone with you looking at your child ^^ )
The cats are a little suspicious of him but I think they know that he’s their new little brother, I’m sure they’ll all be friends soon.

How you doing? You managing to sleep?
Fine, ta! Whilst I went a total of 42 hours without sleep when he was born, that’s nothing compared to what the two of them went through so I’m happy to be on cooking, cleaning and nappy duty.

We’re all tired so we try and rest when he’s sleeping during the day and mentally prepare ourselves for the 4.30am feed/nappy. That one is the worst as it’s normally when I’d be right in the middle of REM sleep.

I’m a little bit zombified but it’s not too bad at the moment. The challenge will be in a couple of weeks time when my paternity leave finishes and I have to try and function back at work. That might be a good time for you lot to buy some shares in Nescafé, I will be surviving on a caffeine based diet.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The cats are a little suspicious of him but I think they know that he’s their new little brother, I’m sure they’ll all be friends soon.

Fine, ta! Whilst I went a total of 42 hours without sleep when he was born, that’s nothing compared to what the two of them went through so I’m happy to be on cooking, cleaning and nappy duty.

We’re all tired so we try and rest when he’s sleeping during the day and mentally prepare ourselves for the 4.30am feed/nappy. That one is the worst as it’s normally when I’d be right in the middle of REM sleep.

I’m a little bit zombified but it’s not too bad at the moment. The challenge will be in a couple of weeks time when my paternity leave finishes and I have to try and function back at work. That might be a good time for you lot to buy some shares in Nescafé, I will be surviving on a caffeine based diet.
When you get a second, any chance you can PM me your address? I'd really like to send you something. If you're worried I may become weird internet stalker dude, don't worry, it's pretty much a certainty, but I've got a license for it so it's all above board.