Newly build PC Windows Pro 64 bit. Very weird mouse lag!

PolyPC

Hey, I just built a new PC everything went fine, every component seems to be working and everything is up to date

For some reason, I don't know why. After a while this problem appeared when my cursor lags everywhere, but it disappears momentarily when you press the windows key.

It does not appear in games, it's just on programs, internet and desktop. So basically everywhere else.

Things I have checked or tried

1: Changed USB ports.
2: Tested a completely different mouse
3: Made sure everything was 100 % up to date
4: Tried different refresh rates on monitor / resolution.
5: tried googling and finding a solution, unsuccessfully.

Video demonstration : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBZrEG-mss&feature=youtu.be

Since this is literally appearing at all times on PC you might understand how troublesome it can be.

Any help or suggestions very appreciated, I've done my best but feel defeated.

gunsch

Bronze Level Poster
Hi, mind giving us a little more imput? Like what OS you're using, what mouse you have and what the other mouse was you've tested it with?

PolyPC

Hi, mind giving us a little more imput? Like what OS you're using, what mouse you have and what the other mouse was you've tested it with?

OK. for future references after about a day of troubleshooting It's become very apparent that it was indeed a drivers update/installation gone wrong, which I don't know. I simply backtracked and uninstalled until the problem disappeared.

Since it matters not exactly which driver since all PCs are different. I'd like to suggest trying what I did.

It's that or format and install them slowly with frequent restarts.

Thanks anyhow, i'm glad it worked itself out.

The thread can be closed.