News Flash! Maxi Jazz and Vintage Culture collab

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all

For those still embracing the dance community, and over 30, I'm sure you all remember Faithless.

Maxi Jazz, The Grand Oral Disseminator has done a collaboration with Vintage Culture who is a very up and coming Brazilian DJ who's taking the world by storm.

Maxi is my all time favorite MC, the lyrics in "Bring My Family Back" are to this day some of the most pertinent and grounded I've ever heard, aside from the way he lays them down.

Vintage, I've only been introduced to recently after a set he did for Cercle Music, and it was pretty epic, I've taken to collecting his back catalogue and it's all pretty incredible.

This is set to be a monumental release. Even if you're not into vinyl, if they release this on record, just buy it, it will be the best investment you've ever made.

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Maxi is my all time favorite MC, the lyrics in "Bring My Family Back" are to this day some of the most pertinent and grounded I've ever heard, aside from the way he lays them down.
I absolutely love this track, although whenever I hear it this scene from Family Guy is always low-key running through my mind.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Vintage Culture has never been a vinyl person, so very few of his releases have ever made it onto records.

Recently, he bought a collection of records, big one, and is teaching himself to mix.

I'm forever hoping this may result in him putting some of his back catalogue onto vinyl as he grows a fondness for the medium with some exposure.

This was Maxi's last major Dance tune, so would be fitting to have a limited edition vinyl copy made.