Next Day Delivery Inquiry

itisfrxd

Hey everyone!
So I ordered a PC on Friday at around 8:30pm UK time with next day delivery, was just wondering when it will come as I'm unsure whether Next Day Delivery counts on Saturdays and Sundays.

Many thanks
Freddie

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey everyone!
So I ordered a PC on Friday at around 8:30pm UK time with next day delivery, was just wondering when it will come as I'm unsure whether Next Day Delivery counts on Saturdays and Sundays.

Many thanks
Freddie
Doesn’t include weekends so should be with you Monday or Tuesday if you ordered in the afternoon.

Madfish

How did you get next day delivery if you don’t mind me asking. I couldn’t get any quicker delivery than the 12-14 days lead time it said when I ordered. There was no delivery option ? Thanks

keithbeaks

Enthusiast
How did you get next day delivery if you don’t mind me asking. I couldn’t get any quicker delivery than the 12-14 days lead time it said when I ordered. There was no delivery option ? Thanks

I believe it's next day PC which has already been built. You've ordered a custom PC?

stegor

Bright Spark

As Keith says, they are prebuilt....