no case in stock

xflipftjx

hello there, I was looking today at the lian li xl tower with the water cooling kit in it, as I come to order it tonight it seems to have gone out of stock and says the ETA of new arrival is on 01/02/22, I just wondered if I was able to get the case from somewhere else and send it into you guys to build in like you would if you had them in stock, really been looking forward to getting this pc for Christmas and its just my luck that its gone out of stock, if you could let me know if this is possible please many thanks.

Bhuna50

Author Level
hello there, I was looking today at the lian li xl tower with the water cooling kit in it, as I come to order it tonight it seems to have gone out of stock and says the ETA of new arrival is on 01/02/22, I just wondered if I was able to get the case from somewhere else and send it into you guys to build in like you would if you had them in stock, really been looking forward to getting this pc for Christmas and its just my luck that its gone out of stock, if you could let me know if this is possible please many thanks.

There is usually an option in the configurator to send in your own case. It will give you instructions on how to label it up and where to send it etc.

You are however responsible in ensuring that the case is correct for the motherboard and will fit your components etc - ie large GPUs etc :D

1640810312501.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

None of us work for PCS just to let you know.

Bit to answer your query, if you select "none sending in own case" on the case selection, then it tells you want you need to include to have it shipped to PCS when you buy it elsewhere.

It is without doubt the ultimate case, you've got excellent taste!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Edit, on second thoughts, on the liquid series, I'm not sure it's possible, it may be different to the normal selector.

If it's not available in the selections just give PCS a call or use the web chat, they'll be able to confirm if it's possible.

xflipftjx

There is usually an option in the configurator to send in your own case. It will give you instructions on how to label it up and where to send it etc.

You are however responsible in ensuring that the case is correct for the motherboard and will fit your components etc - ie large GPUs etc :D

View attachment 31497
None of us work for PCS just to let you know.

Bit to answer your query, if you select "none sending in own case" on the case selection, then it tells you want you need to include to have it shipped to PCS when you buy it elsewhere.

It is without doubt the ultimate case, you've got excellent taste!
thank you both for your reply I didn't know that you didn't work there sorry, yes I have seen that but on the liquid series it doesn't give me that option that's why I came to here

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yep, due to the logistical differences there is no option to send your own case with a liquid series. You’d be best off giving them a call to see if they’d be able to accommodate your request 👍

xflipftjx

Edit, on second thoughts, on the liquid series, I'm not sure it's possible, it may be different to the normal selector.

If it's not available in the selections just give PCS a call or use the web chat, they'll be able to confirm if it's possible

Yep, due to the logistical differences there is no option to send your own case with a liquid series. You’d be best off giving them a call to see if they’d be able to accommodate your request 👍

thank you both for your help I will call them directly when they open tomorrow thank you!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
they can't have a case that I send in due to the Lian Li case they order comes with the EK water block which is obvs needed for the build which is understandable, im gonna be watching the website like a hawk waiting for this to restock lol
Makes sense, thanks for feeding back.