No Help

iscanut

I purchased a 3 year Platinum support when I purchased this pc. I sent a message asking for help with a problem on 6th March, 10 days ago. There has been no respose or acknowledgement at all. What a waste of money this is. Even if they could not help, I would have thought a reply would have been forthcoming. I appreciate that there are problems with Covid ( often a convenient excuse for poor service) but they are still trading and advertising in the PC mags so they have not gone away. Terrible customer support !

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I purchased a 3 year Platinum support when I purchased this pc. I sent a message asking for help with a problem on 6th March, 10 days ago. There has been no respose or acknowledgement at all. What a waste of money this is. Even if they could not help, I would have thought a reply would have been forthcoming. I appreciate that there are problems with Covid ( often a convenient excuse for poor service) but they are still trading and advertising in the PC mags so they have not gone away. Terrible customer support
What is the problem you need help with? That's what these forums are for. :)

I see you only joined 10 minutes ago so you may not be aware of the massive pressures that PCS are under at present given the worldwide shortage of components (and the stuff to make those components) and the impact that's having on the customer care team. I can well image that a question asking for advice will get put to the bottom of the pile.

Gomjaba

Bronze Level Poster
What is the problem you need help with? That's what these forums are for. :)

I see you only joined 10 minutes ago so you may not be aware of the massive pressures that PCS are under at present given the worldwide shortage of components (and the stuff to make those components) and the impact that's having on the customer care team. I can well image that a question asking for advice will get put to the bottom of the pile.

I don't know how component shortage can influence customer service to a point where replies take weeks rather than hours or days. Sorry.

WhatCanIKeep?

Administrator
Staff member
I purchased a 3 year Platinum support when I purchased this pc. I sent a message asking for help with a problem on 6th March, 10 days ago. There has been no respose or acknowledgement at all. What a waste of money this is. Even if they could not help, I would have thought a reply would have been forthcoming. I appreciate that there are problems with Covid ( often a convenient excuse for poor service) but they are still trading and advertising in the PC mags so they have not gone away. Terrible customer support !
Thank you for waiting, my colleague is looking into this matter - We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience, I would like to confirm that we are doing everything we can to resume our service level.

Kind Regards,
Mustafa