No longer want the system and want my deposit back (£212)

Richard91

I could not complete the credit check procedure on Hitachi, and no longer wish to purchase the system I 'built' on the website.

I sent an email to [email protected], stating this with my company registration number and VAT registration number. I do not know the order number/code as I deleted the order.

I did this two days ago and I have no response yet. Is there anything else I can do? 0845 numbers are banned on our landline :(

Thanks for any response

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Since i was using the net on the phone cos my pc broke, and really needed a new pc i tried the credit option but I couldn't be asked to fill out all the forms (phone kept losing signal) ...

Anyways i expected my desposit back ASAP... Most places issue refunds back into your bank account between 3 to 7 working days. Cept the money wasn't there, so i rang PCS up and they said the desposit was refunded as soon as i stopped the hitachi thing. (where's my money i thought?)

Anyways long story short... my bank was holding the money for pcs.... kinda in limbo, even though they processed it as a refund... anyways eventually a week and a bit later i got my money ;(

I suggest waiting to see if it appears in your account, and double check with your bank to make sure they aint tryna mug you off

Last edited:

JSG10

Expert
Best way to get a response is unfortnunately for you via the phone number. Why are 0845 numbers baned on your landline? Phone from your mobile, if you have any minutes included they should be used for that number as it's a standard lo-rate number.

Failing that you will just have to wait for a reply via email.

Hopefull one of the PCS staff will see this post and try and get back to you via email. Don't forget that 2 days ago it was Sunday so no one would have been at their offices and I've no doubt that like most companies, mondays and tuesdays are one of the busiest days and they probably have numerous emails to respond to.