Not Impressed

Rusty2493

Having purchased multiple PC's from yourselves over the years I find myself disappointed when a PC i ordered for one of my children arrived today.
Somehow during the build process you have managed to reverse the M2 drives. instead of having the 500gb drive as the C drive with the operating system on it you've placed the 2TB drive in there instead and put windows on that.
Hence ive had to partition the C drive and create an E drive so that my son has sufficient room for all his games without using the Operating system drive for such things. If i'd wanted 3 drives i'd have asked for that. Very poor show and highly irritating.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Having purchased multiple PC's from yourselves over the years I find myself disappointed when a PC i ordered for one of my children arrived today.
Somehow during the build process you have managed to reverse the M2 drives. instead of having the 500gb drive as the C drive with the operating system on it you've placed the 2TB drive in there instead and put windows on that.
Hence ive had to partition the C drive and create an E drive so that my son has sufficient room for all his games without using the Operating system drive for such things. If i'd wanted 3 drives i'd have asked for that. Very poor show and highly irritating.
Hiya, normally the OS is installed to the drive selected in the configurator, can you post the full specs from the order page?

Any reason you didn't just reinstall the OS on the smaller drive rather than partitioning the larger one?

Be aware that PCS don't monitor the forums and none of us work for them, it's driven by volunteers entirely. If you needed to pass feedback to PCS, best to email them at [email protected]

Rusty2493

Thanks you for the update.
I wasn't aware PCS didn't monitor these forums. My apologies. Feel free to archive or delete this thread.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It would be useful to see the spec. If the 2TB drive was the faster of the two ir would make sense to install Windows on that drive.