Not open for further replies ...

GARIOT

That's what it said at the bottom of my original post and when I posted it again, as a new post, in order
to get some advice, it was removed; meaning nobody could give me any.

In any case, as if by magic, my Control Center has been returned to full working order. I would love to
know how, though? I didn't do anything and I know it wasn't working this afternoon.

It's only happened in the last 20 minutes. I'll have to assume it was some sort of glitch that stopped it
working in the first place. I would really like to know what happened - if anyone can enlighten me -
and if it's a problem likely to recur.

Thank you.

Attachments

• GC-03-Keyboard.JPG
    GC-03-Keyboard.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 141
  • GC-04-Keyboard.JPG
    GC-04-Keyboard.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 157

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That's what it said at the bottom of my original post and when I posted it again, as a new post, in order
to get some advice, it was removed; meaning nobody could give me any.

In any case, as if by magic, my Control Center has been returned to full working order. I would love to
know how, though? I didn't do anything and I know it wasn't working this afternoon.

It's only happened in the last 20 minutes. I'll have to assume it was some sort of glitch that stopped it
working in the first place. I would really like to know what happened - if anyone can enlighten me -
and if it's a problem likely to recur.

Thank you.
The other post was locked as you replied to a dead thread that was over a year old which is called necroing on forums and threads will be locked. There's a sticky on the forum about it for newcomers.

Regarding Control Center, i know it's reliant on various drivers and dotnet being up to date, it's likely some windows updates applied that brought it inline.

Keep an eye on updates to it at www.clevo.com.tw. Your downloads on PCS website likely won't be updated. Any new drivers should be sourced through the Clevo site.

GARIOT

Thanks for your help. That's handy to know. Do you have any idea why the original glitched in the first place?