Not played any games for about the past fortnight

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'll have to look that up

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Will have to see if i can find somewhere to watch the originals
It's on amazon prime but I think you may have to pay for it (they only did 1 season of the series and then tied it up with the movie Serenity):

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's on amazon prime but I think you may have to pay for it (they only did 1 season of the series and then tied it up with the movie Serenity):

yeah its £14.99

D

Deleted member 17413

The movie is kinda like what a couple of seasons would of had as a total story arc, it loosely overlaps and then it goes on to finish it off...but it also leaves it at the end with somewhere for the story to go afterwards as well if they wanted.

They dont -perfectly- line up, movie plays with the story a little but not massively.

Was a huge shame they cancelled it, I always thought it was far better than stuff like farscape or stargate, felt like there was more realism or potential to be true if that makes sense.

Stephen M

Author Level
Been looking at stuff on Firefly, will definitely add it to my list of things to watch.

Never sure about remakes of things, some work but a lot do not.

Play Mass Effect: Andromeda all the way through then play it again straight away ;) That's good for at least 100+ hours of gaming

I know, I know...suggesting playing Andromeda is just evil, much less playing it through twice in a row :eek:
I played it through to end and it was a disgrace to the mass effect brand started playing this looks promising after a hour I could of wept after 4 hours I could of drop kicked a baby dolphin in the face !!!! For me the first 3 are a joy to play andromeda is a badly wrote joke
f18cb6eb9bc26ea1624e80762c727baa26439359.jpg

Im sorry im still grieving for the series :(
Im glad you gained some enjoyment out of it tho the combat was improved but the story and overall care of the series left me disappointed

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
7 episodes in with the missus and she's hooked, it's an absolutely brilliant show and don't forget to watch the film Serenity when you're done with the series
It's my tea time watch, and yeah I'll see about watching the film when i've finished with the series

Stephen M

Author Level
There have been some great shows cancelled too early. I loved The Strangerers.

Was possibly too odd for some but I loved the idea of vegetable sentient life trying to adapt to living in human form.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I often have a dozen or so games on the go at any one time to avoid gaming burnout, and I don't have enough of a life for that to get in the way properly. I can see me getting burnt out by Cyberpunk 2077, so I'm going to put that on the back burner for a bit.

I didn't realise that Mass Effect Legendary Edition is only 2 months away and Steam tells me that I currently have 166 games installed ( :eek: ) and my 2TB gaming drive only has around 450GB free which is a bit low, so I'm planning to start hitting some of the larger games in the backlog so I can free up some space for Mass Effect. I started playing Detroit: Become Human last week and was fairly impressed by the look of it and the themes the game has - it's a pretty typical David Cage game in that respect, as he loves his off the wall storytelling. Also I'm going to get around to giving GTAV a proper go - I played it on Xbox 360 on release which was okay, but the game is so much better looking on PC, although I know there's a newgen overhaul of the game due at some point late this year or early next.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The movie is kinda like what a couple of seasons would of had as a total story arc, it loosely overlaps and then it goes on to finish it off...but it also leaves it at the end with somewhere for the story to go afterwards as well if they wanted.
Ok, just watching the episode ofthe series and have searched for the movie Serenity & see that there are actually 2, one made in 2005 and another 10 years later, is the later one just a 4k version of the 2005 one