Not played any games for about the past fortnight

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Last time i was playing i got myself stuck in a burning restaurant, and just lost the will to play

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Steam is telling me that I haven’t played a game for close to two months.

Sometimes real life gets in the way! At other times, if you’re in a gaming slump you just need to change up the routine and try something completely different.

I need the Final Fantasy 7 remake to land on PC, that will get my mojo working again 🙂

Always a drought of new games this time of year, I’ve only been playing old games recently. Plus once the weather starts to change I lose the will at bit

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Play Mass Effect: Andromeda all the way through then play it again straight away ;) That's good for at least 100+ hours of gaming

I know, I know...suggesting playing Andromeda is just evil, much less playing it through twice in a row :eek:
is it that good...................?

Stephen M

Author Level
Bad Day on the Midway is good for multiple plays as there are many different endings, no one is sure how many as The Residents gave no instructions or information with the game.

On most plays you get killed but I have managed three living endings.

D

Deleted member 103489

I've done the same with Spotify Premium, Tidal Hifi and Apple Music / Apple TV+

I rarely make any use of my subscription promotions ;)
I am really bad for this to @SpyderTracks but the problem with me i end up paying monthly and never really using them

For example last year i got the disney plus for the year and only ever wactched 1 film of it and maybe few epesodes of the simpsons,
and rarely watch netflix and amazon to.

I am more on youtube these days watching stuff LOL so my youtube premium has the best use of them all lol

Also had 1 year apple music for the year and yes you guessed it since this whole pandemic happened thats never had much use out of it to LOL

D

Deleted member 17413

I'm stuck waiting on a game

I signed up for baldurs gate 3, its early release and i've played it through on about 5 character rolls. Complete map clear throughs.
Problem is its only Act 1 and they arent adding more content and the level is capped so now i'm sat just impatiently waiting lol
Was surprised i got so into it to be fair....but im a cronic cheat too...constantly saving game and rolling repeatedly at key points lol

Stephen M

Author Level
Your cheat bit made me think of a great film line from Funeral in Berlin. Michael Caine, playing Harry Palmer character, was asked if he played chess. His reply was: "I prefer a game where it is easier to cheat."

Good film if you like 1960s Cold War stuff.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I am really bad for this to @SpyderTracks but the problem with me i end up paying monthly and never really using them

For example last year i got the disney plus for the year and only ever wactched 1 film of it and maybe few epesodes of the simpsons,
and rarely watch netflix and amazon to.

I am more on youtube these days watching stuff LOL so my youtube premium has the best use of them all lol

Also had 1 year apple music for the year and yes you guessed it since this whole pandemic happened thats never had much use out of it to LOL
Yeah i got disney+ on a monthly thing through sky to watch the Mandolorian, which i've now finished, still paying but not watched anything else on there, I do make good use of my amazon prime video, watch quite a bit on there

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah i got disney+ on a monthly thing through sky to watch the Mandolorian, which i've now finished, still paying but not watched anything else on there, I do make good use of my amazon prime video, watch quite a bit on there
They added a bunch of stuff to Disney+ the other day, finally getting my partner to watch Firefly with me and they've added all of the X-Files so that's my watching sorted for a few months

Really looking forward to going through Firefly for like the 16th time again though, excited to see how she finds it too I know she really like the first episode so off to a good start

KippleKat

Enthusiast
I'm stuck waiting on a game

I signed up for baldurs gate 3, its early release and i've played it through on about 5 character rolls. Complete map clear throughs.
Problem is its only Act 1 and they arent adding more content and the level is capped so now i'm sat just impatiently waiting lol
Was surprised i got so into it to be fair....but im a cronic cheat too...constantly saving game and rolling repeatedly at key points lol
How is Baldurs Gate 3? I'm eagerly waiting the release :D

D

Deleted member 17413

Im enjoying it, obviously, but its hard to tell what the end game is going to be. Only act 1, but limited info on how big the game will be or max level. Capped at level 4 (current maps you should really hit level 5 by end with some of the stuff you can go up against/how much is left over to explore after hitting lvl 4) and you dont have the full range of class choices or backgrounds when it comes to picking a character.

What it -hints- at looks like it could be a a lot of fun, if you actually like D&D and turn based. but im wondering if its going to be as big a set of maps/acts as I think would do it justice. I was hoping when i got early release it would slowly build more content onto it and there is a new class being added but i dont think more areas or anything like that.

D

Deleted member 17413

They added a bunch of stuff to Disney+ the other day, finally getting my partner to watch Firefly with me and they've added all of the X-Files so that's my watching sorted for a few months

Really looking forward to going through Firefly for like the 16th time again though, excited to see how she finds it too I know she really like the first episode so off to a good start
After firefly you can then watch the movie to finish the story off lol