Notebook Spare Parts - We've Got Your Back!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
You may have noticed a small change to your account section in recent days - spare parts!

You can now order spare/replacement parts for your notebook easily online from your account. We make it easy for you - there is no need to enter model numbers or scour the internet for that funny shaped battery - all the available spare parts can easily be ordered online right from your account!

icon_battery.jpg
icon_charger.jpg
icon_keyboard.jpg
icon_screen.jpg

Just login and select "Spare parts" from the menu on the left hand side.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
There's...lots of parts in a desktop...one breaks, need a spare?

Has your brain switched off now you have your monitor tom? :D

Rakk

The Awesome
There's...lots of parts in a desktop...one breaks, need a spare?

Well, yes there are a lot more parts, however you're talking about components rather than spare parts like power supplies/chargers etc, which is an entirely different kettle of fish!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I have a twisty knob thing for my fan controller...that's a part :D

(I am just running down the last 2 days before holiday, so can do this allllll day :D )

tom_gr7

Life Serving
which is an entirely different kettle of fish!

Where has that saying come from "kettle of fish?" Who on earth made it up lol?

@ded yes lol I don't thin i''ve lost my brain, just baking hot playing bf3 in a little room in the loft! Its boiling!

Being that i've just got a Vortex 2 how long will you be stocking spares for this chassis and will Vortex 3 parts fit if they run out? my last Clevo died because batteries were unavailable and both the screen and keyboard need replacing, again unavailable due to age. (Clevo M57RU) if you could get parts for the Clevo i'd be happy to deal with you :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We planto stock Vortex series spare batteries, screens, keyboard and power adapters for many years. The Vortex II batteries are actually identical to the Vortex III batteries and screens/power adapters are a universal part that can always be sourced. :)

Thanks guys,

this is excellent news and peace of mind. while i have your attention I chose the 450mbps wifi card and didn't realise that bluetooth wouldn't be available is it possible you could send me a 300mbps with bluetooth to swap out?

Thanks,

Luke,