NOVA 15,6" Custom Decal/Skin

jeffb0918

Hi everyone!

So, I finally got my Nova 15,6" last week! I am now looking to accessorize it (mainly to protect it, let's be honest) with vinyl stickers, screen protectors, etc. I am looking for things like dbrand skins to basically wrap the lid, palm rest, and keyboard surrounding area, or maybe screen border even, in vinyl stickers. I also am looking for a screen protector film for the screen and maybe some textured clear protector for the trackpad. While I can always eventually resort to measuring and cutting things myself, I am wondering if there are pre-made sets I can purchase for the Nova 15,6", considering that it is a Clevo chassis used by many brands all over the world. I figure it shouldn't be too hard to try and find some accessories, but so far I am not getting any hits searching online. I tried Nova 15,6" and a bunch of other Clevo equivalent chassis models listed by XMG in an excel sheet. I even tried searching with just the barebone SKU, so NH55, but am still getting no hits anywhere.

Does anyone have experience with finding skins for this laptop? Or do they just not exist at all and I can only get one by making one myself? I'd really hate to do that just because when I do it myself I was never as precise and as perfect as I had wanted to be, so it'd be awesome if I can buy them pre-cut from somewhere.

Thank you!

jeffb0918

These guys to custom skins at decent prices and have excellent reviews on trustpilot and reviews.co.uk:

Thanks! I'll give that a look and see if I can custom order mine. The measuring part is most tricky tho, especially for the palm rest-mousepad area...