NSFW: The Manliest Game Of All Time

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
omg that amazing!

And that song...its...getting into...my head....must...get...it...out...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Teaz

Godlike
LOL isn't this the same exact game where you pay for this game app on the iphone app store to play it? while here it's free LoL! serious scams~

LinearHD

Rising Star
LOL isn't this the same exact game where you pay for this game app on the iphone app store to play it? while here it's free LoL! serious scams~

indeed it is haha :D anyone better my score? mine isn't too good by any standards lol

NilSatis

Bright Spark
This!!! Lol my gf plays this constantly; and i slated her just to be drawn in....and the song. I found myself humming it at Tescos before going horribly red realising i was in a queue. It is a manly mans game lmao. I erm .....havent played it enough to er...challenge the score. Or im Crap.

LinearHD

Rising Star
HAHAHAHA on the youtube wideo of the song the top rated comment is something like 'only real men play robot unicorn attack on the train to work.... with the volume all the way up' :D and no, you just get good after a while lol

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I use to love the app, but it kept crashing....

Thankfully popcap saves the day, Unpleasant Horse anyone? (ps. its a free)

[video=youtube;yqIOsnJIWJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqIOsnJIWJA&feature=related[/video]

Last edited: