NVIDIA 2060

Keeble

Hey guys,

I'm currently waiting for my pc to be built & have been advised that the wait time for my graphics card could be 1.5-2 months time. Do you think it's worth waiting for or switching to the 3060, keeping my old graphics card & sourcing a new graphics card on my own? Any recommendations would be helpful? Would also look into card with similar performance & pricing!

Keeble

Attachments

• specs.png
    specs.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 212

SillyDrizzle

And what monitors are you running with this build or want to run? Also, the link at the bottom of the specs page would help anyone make changes so you can better see what they mean

Keeble

Do you think there will be enough stock? I would consider upgrading to the 3060 or 3070 if stock is coming in soon

SillyDrizzle

Do you think there will be enough stock? I would consider upgrading to the 3060 or 3070 if stock is coming in soon
Short answer is no. Something longer than a no would be, they are expecting stock of cards to slightly normalise by april at the earliest. Stock may increase in march but not for newer orders than feb 1st, I reckon, from chats with customer service they have 1 3060 ti and roughly 200 builds that require that gpu (200 is probably under what they actually have). If you want the pc soon, source a gpu the 3050 are out soon as well as the 3060 so more options if you wait a little longer. Also, if you were to wait a little longer you may see some kind of price change as prices will decrease with the increase in supply to meet the demand.

Keeble

Ok cool, I would like it as quick as possible but obviously don't see that happening. My current pc is struggling these days lol - was considering using my old graphics card & sourcing a new one in the next couple months instead

SillyDrizzle

Ok cool, I would like it as quick as possible but obviously don't see that happening. My current pc is struggling these days lol - was considering using my old graphics card & sourcing a new one in the next couple months instead
I'd recommend sourcing your gpu yourself and getting the PCS build with the specs you want you new gpu to be optimised at.