NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

D

Deleted member 103489

I would have had everything, but i had to send my samsung odyssey g9 back to samsung due to 2-3 dead pixels on the screen.

Now that i will have my computer tomorrow i will now be waiting for my new monitor replacement to arrive, which hopefully be next week.

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
I would have had everything, but i had to send my samsung odyssey g9 back to samsung due to 2-3 dead pixels on the screen.

Now that i will have my computer tomorrow i will now be waiting for my new monitor replacement to arrive, which hopefully be next week.
What monitor did you get?

target680

Bronze Level Poster
Damn i still play on a 17inch laptop,
I ll have a 27inch curved one before upgrading again... step by step guys, right ? 😅
I was thinking of going ultrawide, It may be my next buy. I am saving for the 27inch 4k 144hz LG monitor. £950. But that might change.

Currently have a LG 27inch 4k @ 60hz and a LG 27inch 2k at 144hz. Ready for that 3080.

I plug one of my screens into my laptop actually works perfect just game on that use the laptop screen as my second monitor.

How is the cureved screen is it cool, does the viewing angle matter more?

GarCul

Out of interest, any of you guys from Ireland get your PC yet, and if so how long was delivery etc?
Not yet. 20 working days now. Was on chat with PCS a couple of nights ago and everything is assigned and ready to go just waiting on the 3080 to come in which is good as the PSU is out if stock till the 11th but doesnt apply to me as its already allocated. Fingers crossed I'll hear something next week but in my own mind I'm realistically expecting the week after

Rossl496

Got my watch dogs code today after speaking to someone from the live chat, my fingers are crossed for all you guys still waiting for your builds, it will be well worth it in the end, I've never gamed as smoothly in my life🤣

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
I was thinking of going ultrawide, It may be my next buy. I am saving for the 27inch 4k 144hz LG monitor. £950. But that might change.

Currently have a LG 27inch 4k @ 60hz and a LG 27inch 2k at 144hz. Ready for that 3080.

I plug one of my screens into my laptop actually works perfect just game on that use the laptop screen as my second monitor.

How is the cureved screen is it cool, does the viewing angle matter more?
Couldnt really tell as i just verified that everything worked
But i started the witcher 3 and it s pretty sick.
To me, way more immersive that a flat screen. :)

D

Deleted member 103489

Got my watch dogs code today after speaking to someone from the live chat, my fingers are crossed for all you guys still waiting for your builds, it will be well worth it in the end, I've never gamed as smoothly in my life🤣
Yeah, i got this to but through email same time when my computer got dispatched.

Voeille

Bronze Level Poster
I got the automated email with an estimated date of 19th October, but without the usual following email that says to ignore it. I questioned them about it on the chat and was told to still ignore the estimated dates as they can't tell when they'll have enough stock to cover my order. I ordered on the 17th shortly before 11PM.

It's a long wait but it will be great when it finally gets there, while I can put up with the lag, I now refuse to play on my laptop as I've had enough of 20-40FPS in modded Skyrim when I'm outside (and I was modest with flora enhancing mods as anything more extreme would make it drop to unplayable levels). With the new rig it should go up to 60, and when I get a second monitor, I'll play above 100FPS for the first time in my life, and I'm curious what it is like.

And to be honest, the stock shortage was actually beneficial for me, if not for that I wouldn't have come here looking for information, wouldn't have posted my build, and wouldn't have it changed to a much better one for a similar price thanks to your help! So I can't really complain as I ended up being lucky.

NatPic

I'm brand new to this and due to excess deliberation I ordered a new system (with generic RTX 3080) on the 19th (wish I'd done it the day before). I too have new monitor, sound card, headphones, mouse, and keyboard on a desk connected to thin air! Bought for 4k video editing/Adobe CC and hoping will be a massive improvement on my dying Windows 7 PC. I have called PCS a couple of times and it does sound like they are receiving more frequent deliveries so hopefully wont be too much longer!

D

Deleted member 103489

Everything arrived in perfect working order, the 3090 is zotac, card and looks rather similar to the 3080 for it's rgb logo design.

However does not feel right not having my Samsung G9 with me right now :-(

Here is picture below.

I will have a review of this shortly, I don't play games mind you but I do some very heavy 3d rendering.

Attachments

• 121698761_383855639460676_4339024039864976373_n.jpg
    121698761_383855639460676_4339024039864976373_n.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 265

ThatGuy11200

Gamers Nexus had a news item about an EU retailer that listed its orders and receipts of RTX 30xx cards. I wonder how representative this is.

D

Deleted member 103489

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
D

Deleted member 103489

That's wild 😂
I know lol

i would dream of setup of x4 of them but not sure if i want to have the noise of jumbo jet lol
the power that these draw must be insane.

Sure they said x2 1600 :-o

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The graphs show that a power limit of 300w (per card) doesn't actually have too much impact. However, you would need to have one helluva PSU to handle that without worry. 1200W just from the GPU and drawing over those connections would definitely require 2 PSUs.