NVidia buying Arm?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i went from an iPad 2011 10” to an iPad Pro 11” 2020.

At last can use external storage, multi screen stuff,

even just note taking (written ones) is a major change.
Absolutely, I have an iPad Pro 11inch 2020 and full keyboard and mouse support as well is a game changer, obviously early days, but already they've had some major updates in that area which have vastly improved the usability.

I love the Surface line, I think Microsoft are finally really beginning to push back in an area they left to rot under Ballmers rule (as with so many others).

Gavras

Master Poster
Absolutely, I have an iPad Pro 11inch 2020 and full keyboard and mouse support as well is a game changer, obviously early days, but already they've had some major updates in that area which have vastly improved the usability.

I love the Surface line, I think Microsoft are finally really beginning to push back in an area they left to rot under Ballmers rule (as with so many others).

I went for pencil 2 and while jury was initially out, it’s very good and I now don’t review documents on my laptop.

Its just a shame not travelling as much, as usually working abroad most of the year.

Travel and use ability is the major challenge for tech.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It looks like nVidia are giving up on the acquisition:

The US FCC had sued to prevent the sale, and the EEC had a case open investigating it.

UK had also rallied to prevent the sale:

Apparently SoftBank who own ARM, are looking towards a public offering which makes far more sense to me. ARM is not going to struggle getting investment at all.

D

Deleted member 41971

Just quite a funny look into nvidia dropping the purchase, I really like this guy

pleased that nvidia are considering dropping the purchase, it concerns me when large corporations come along and hoover up the competition, for instance the recent gaming studio purchase intentions.