Nvidia Geforce Experience

Keithg

Enthusiast
I have been using it for a few weeks and I am quite impressed.
I dont always agree with the recommendations as I can live with a lower frame rate depending on the game.
One change i wouldmake is for you to be able to select a desired fps for each game, so you would have settings to get 30fps and different ones for 60fps.

But for all nvidia owners i would recommend especially when they get more games on it.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
I have been using it for a few weeks and I am quite impressed.
I dont always agree with the recommendations as I can live with a lower frame rate depending on the game.
One change i wouldmake is for you to be able to select a desired fps for each game, so you would have settings to get 30fps and different ones for 60fps.

But for all nvidia owners i would recommend especially when they get more games on it.

Hey keith, the choosing fps idea is pretty good, you should put it as feedback too nvidia and let them know on there Facebook :) pretty good idea!

Keithg

Enthusiast
I have done already. It seems that they aim for 40fps for their settings which I suppose is a good base.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I downloaded it, looked at it, and didnt bother, I like being able to crank up the settings myself tbh, and 60fps isnt a huge deal for me

Keedar

Expert
Go to settings and chose all folders where you have games and no for some reason not all games are compatible with beta :/
Hope you understand me :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Go to settings and chose all folders where you have games and no for some reason not all games are compatible with beta :/
Hope you understand me :)

ah yeah that makes sense. Thanks,

I don't really have much time for games at the moment, nearing silly season at uni, therefore I don't wanna spend time gaming now when I should be working hard! Games will be there after May, chances for good grades wont!

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I think this is a brilliant tool, always wondered whether I'm setting up my graphics options up correctly and this gives me a good platform to stand on. Plus it means I don't have to tweak for an hour and then by the time I'm done I've got no time left to play. It even managed to might CS:GO look pretty awesome as it messed with settings I'd never bothered with! Also used on Hitman Absolution last night and it pretty much put everything to ultra and was running at a steady 60fps with v-sync on.

Wish they'd had Metro 2033 included in the beta! I know they're probably looking towards the new one but I can never tell if I've got Metro spot on!

Rakk

The Awesome
I might have to try this out, though I suspect it won't have the main game I play in it, and I'll take note of the options I've got set before doing anything :) (yes, I'm always paranoid about things like that).

rickne

Master Poster
Tried downloading it. Said error not supported. Running a 680m.

EDIT: and just like that it now works.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I might have to try this out, though I suspect it won't have the main game I play in it, and I'll take note of the options I've got set before doing anything :) (yes, I'm always paranoid about things like that).

Basically when you open the panel, it shows the games it can Optimise down the left, and when you click on each one it shows your current settings for that game and then the settings they suggest, at the click of a button it changes them all! Also shows a screenshot of that specific game with various green boxes dotted around that explain specifically what each graphic option is improving such as Anti-aliasing and shadows, etc.

So far, the games that it works for me are:

Battlefield 3
Medal of Honour: Warfighter thingy
Hitman Absolution
Counterstrike: GO
Planetside 2
Portal 2 (I think)

I think there may be one more but I can't remember! I don't have anything like Farcry 3 so I'm sure it has things like that as well. Definitely worth a try :) Also keeps your drivers updated automatically/alerts you of new updates :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Yeah, I had a lookie on the website, basically it can optimise it for Skyrim and Diablo3 for me, neither of which is the game I spend most of my time on :p

rickne

Master Poster
optimised for me :

AC 3
Batman Arkham city ,
BF3 ,
BL2 ,
COD blops2
CSSGO
F1 2012
Fifa 13
Football manager 2013