Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti Now Available!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
GT580-p2.jpg
GT580-p1.jpg

GTX560Ti_ft_01.jpg

Note that we will not be stocking the "Sonic" version.

Last edited:

Tom DWC

From what I've read so far I'd go with the GTX 560 all the way. It's quieter and less power hungry than the 4 series cards and has excellent performance (sits in between the two but bests the 470 on occasion). Looks to be an excellent overclocker too.

Lesk

hi

I have a spec in pre production an have ordered a single 1536MB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX580 card. Would it be better to double up on the GTX 560's instead? If so - the 1gb or 2gb one?

Thanks

Nemesis

in the short term i think i am right in saying that two 560's would outdo the 580. However it is good to leave space to upgrade in the future where (when you could afford to) you could install another 580 in sli and blitz ahead for a bit longer

Please say if that wasnt very clear :L

Sleinous

Author Level
Yep id stick with your 560.

For those ordering 470s i'd consider going for the 560, its nearly as fast. In folding, it is AS fast.

AndyMc

I saw this thread and amended my order with PCS which is still in pre-production, hope its ok. After I saw they featured WoW Cataclysm for this new card I had to amend my order as that is my primary PC game and I have been stuck on the lowest graphical settings for the past 5 years on my ancient machine.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Please note that the 2GB version has been delayed around 3-4 weeks, and is not yet available on our configurator.