NZXT H440 'Designed by Razer' Case

jorgra

I would like to have this case from you guys as currently in my quote i have a 750d what is the only case what is 'Suitable' for my setup , or other wise nothing will match. I have Razer Peripherals (Keyboard, Mouse/Mousepad, Headsets/Headphones, Nabu.) I really Enjoy my Razer Products, my friends Mock me for it.
Could you please add this case or is there a away i can get you guys to get one for my build.
Thanks, Jordan

Rakk

The Awesome
I would like to have this case from you guys as currently in my quote i have a 750d what is the only case what is 'Suitable' for my setup , or other wise nothing will match.
Could you please add this case or is there a away i can get you guys to get one for my build.

There is a 'send in your own case' option on the configutor when you are configuration your PC, then you just need to get it delivered to PCS and they can use said case, noting if course it's up to you to check that everything will fit and if its a very large case you may have to discuss the shipping options for when they dispatch the PC.

CaptainFreezy

There is a 'send in your own case' option on the configutor when you are configuration your PC, then you just need to get it delivered to PCS and they can use said case, noting if course it's up to you to check that everything will fit and if its a very large case you may have to discuss the shipping options for when they dispatch the PC.

I second what Rakk says. I got mine built in an Enthoo pro which they don't offer. I made sure everything was able to fit, which it did with ease. Checked the weights and dimesions which were both fine and got it delivered to the adress PCS provided. From there everything was super smooth. No difficulties whatsoever and provided me with the option of having it inside the case I really wanted.