Nzxt Phantom white gaming case

sharplucas

Bronze Level Poster
Hey Pcs, I want to talk to you about the Nzxt phantom (White). Ok first off I *LOVE* Nzxt's cases and I extremely like the Nzxt Phantom and I was wondering if the site could get them in more colors? :D because I like the black version and I'm sure some people wouldn't mind getting it in the red and also keeping the white versio and 1 more thing hopefully you could keep the Nzxt Phantom cases till Next Year (May) or even keep them on the website for as long as it's around because Im getting my computer next year and I don't want the case to be gone because there are not many other cases I like.

Thanks.
Sharplucas
(Elliott)

NMEBowen

Master Poster
From what i hear the black version shows up dirt worse than the white one does but i do agree id love to have had the red one.

Teaz

Godlike
Hey Pcs, I want to talk to you about the Nzxt phantom (White). Ok first off I *LOVE* Nzxt's cases and I extremely like the Nzxt Phantom and I was wondering if the site could get them in more colors? :D because I like the black version and I'm sure some people wouldn't mind getting it in the red and also keeping the white versio and 1 more thing hopefully you could keep the Nzxt Phantom cases till Next Year (May) or even keep them on the website for as long as it's around because Im getting my computer next year and I don't want the case to be gone because there are not many other cases I like.

Thanks.
Sharplucas
(Elliott)

by that time, a better case or better nzxt case may come out that surpasses the phantom. and if you do get your pc by that time, better components will perhaps be out then aswell.

if you still stuck to the phantom by then and pcs doesnt stock them then you can also phone up pcs to source you one or purchase it and send it into pcs yourself then pcs will build the specs in for you.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i love the phantom and would definetly choose it but from what ive heard, it can not fit the titan and the side fan :(