Odd Question

Hey there, I just got a brand new system (thank you guys very much).... and treated myself to a new monitor too a "Samsung LC24F390FHUXEN Curved 24"

After about 50 seconds of being powered on I heard several loud popping and cracking noises- after changing my underwear (because the monitor sits next to the new desk top machine and I thought it was the PSU)... I unplugged everything and started the system again without the monitor and the crackling / popping noises have stopped.

Is this a known issue?

Any advice?

EDIT Sorry wrong forum.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey there, I just got a brand new system (thank you guys very much).... and treated myself to a new monitor too a "Samsung LC24F390FHUXEN Curved 24"

After about 50 seconds of being powered on I heard several loud popping and cracking noises- after changing my underwear (because the monitor sits next to the new desk top machine and I thought it was the PSU)... I unplugged everything and started the system again without the monitor and the crackling / popping noises have stopped.

Is this a known issue?

Any advice?

EDIT Sorry wrong forum.
Sounds like a faulty monitor.

Samsungs are renowned for dodgy backlight inverter boards with poor cheap caps on the interter. Could be it's overloading it.