Oh McDonalds...

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
It seems as though it's been more popular than they thought it would be

I saw that last night. Most of the reviews have been somewhere between "meh - done it once, wouldn't have it again" and "never, ever, EVER having that again". Still, I can see that as a novelty item, a lot of people have been giving it a go - it's the first new thing on their menu in quite a while.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I saw that last night. Most of the reviews have been somewhere between "meh - done it once, wouldn't have it again" and "never, ever, EVER having that again". Still, I can see that as a novelty item, a lot of people have been giving it a go - it's the first new thing on their menu in quite a while.
I’m yet to try it and am not too fussed.

I really enjoyed the McSpicy when they did that last year, hope they bring it back at some point.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I wouldn't thank you for a maccies at all, I like their chips but that's about it.... and I don't think they are exceptional. It always seems that the idea of maccies is a bigger draw than the actual offerings (their Big Mac sauce is probably the exception but I'm not a fan of pickle sauces so it does nothing for me). When I go.... I get the 1/4 pounder, or the double 1/4 pounder, as it's the closest thing they have to representing an actual burger.

For anything burger related in the fast food variety it has to be Burger King. For anything chicken related.... KFC (although the KFC chips are awful now, not sure what the hell they have done).

Pizza, for me it has to be either an Indians with a curry on it (Curry Pizza or Curry Calzone for the win). If I'm after a regular pizza the local chippy does fresh baked ones which are excellent. When push comes to shove I would take a Dominos, wouldn't thank you for a Pizza Hut either (Seriously, do they fry the things in grease?). For a proper Pizza though, nothing beats an Italian... it's all about the base (no treble). Sauce is often replicated when it's good, but the base cooked correctly just brings something else to the menu.

Damn, I'm hungry now!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
For anything burger related in the fast food variety it has to be Burger King.
totally agree, a whopper is way nicer than a big mac.

There used to be a small independent burger place down one of the back streets in Bath that used to do a superb half pounder