Oh my god what happened to Linkin Park?

Gorman

Author Level
Dear Linkin Park,

I feel i must write to inform you that it appears several little girls with severe whiney emotional problems have been releasing albums under your name.

Regards,

Gorman.

Sleinous

Author Level
Dear Linkin Park,

I feel i must write to inform you that it appears several little girls with severe whiney emotional problems have been releasing albums under your name.

Regards,

Gorman.

lolwut? What have I missed again?

Slurpak

Silver Level Poster
Dear Linkin Park,

Regards,

Gorman.

+1 internets to you sir.

LDUK

Master Poster
Dear Linkin Park,

Regards,

Gorman.

Know what I mean! The first album: Awesome, Second Album: Great, then Linkin Park were in some kind of ritual where they died and they're bodies were taken and animated by spirits that don't know how to make music.

Tom DWC

Several little girls with severe whiney emotional problems have been releasing albums under your name.

It's some kind of ritual where they died and they're bodies were taken and animated by spirits that don't know how to make music.

lmao. Ah I guess that's the case with so many bands though. Their debut is great, the follow up is good and then they're forever victims of their own success lol. :(

Last edited:

Zeplini

First 2 albums where amazing, i was a bit of a fan boy and even joined LPU and went to see them live 3 times.

Then came Midnight which sucked, i then got kicked from LPU for stating the fact lol

And today i have heard the latest offering, which i pretty much laughed at all the way through its that terrible.....

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I also have to agree with this, I have the discography up until Midnight and the newest one (although I did like "bleed it out" and "what i've done" off the Midnight album) and all the songs are awesome, but these latest 2 albums are rubbish.

I think my favourite album is Reanimation!

Michael89

Bronze Level Poster
Their new sound is what you would get if Linkin Park had been one of the guest's on Pendulum's Immersion album... but a whole album of it.

arizonaDuri79

Linkin Park was such a good group! they played very cool songs. My favorite was crawling and papercut. I would like to hear more of them.

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Minutes to midnight and their newest? album sucked big style..though i agree Bleed it out was a awesome song...there playing Download Festival...but i dare see em unless they play thier old stuff or i will be severely peeved off

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
I'm seeing them as headliners at Download this year, I'm not looking forward to them playing anything off the last 2 albums, it's such a shame as the first 2 were absolute crackers. I still have my linkin park hoody somewhere from high school!

Tom DWC

Download Festival has a great line-up this year, as does Sonisphere. Much better than the one at Reading anyway. It's shocking...

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Defo, we have the Leeds Fest over here which is same as Reading, can't wait for download, I'd love to go to Sonisphere but can't afford and it's very far down south!

Zeplini

I'm seeing them as headliners at Download this year, I'm not looking forward to them playing anything off the last 2 albums, it's such a shame as the first 2 were absolute crackers. I still have my linkin park hoody somewhere from high school!

you can cheer for half the set, boo and go for some food during the other half :)