Ok idk what to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parasoul

Right... I have built my PC everything works...
Apart from my 2tb HDD I have done everything imaginable: changed sata cables, changed the socket in the PSU, moved the sata cables around on my mother board swapped the cables the PSU lead to make it work is Plugged in iv even gone to disc manager and scanned for it and absolute nothing so if any of you geniuses out there that knows the problem please let me know...

As I do not want to spend £60 for curries/pcworld to fix the problem

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Apart from my 2tb HDD I have done everything imaginable: changed sata cables, changed the socket in the PSU, moved the sata cables around on my mother board swapped the cables the PSU lead to make it work is Plugged in iv even gone to disc manager and scanned for it and absolute nothing so if any of you geniuses out there that knows the problem please let me know...

As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops we can’t advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out toms hardware which is an open forum.

VenatoS

Maybe it's a faulty drive.
Is it brand new?

Status
Not open for further replies.