One fan LED on my case stopped working after sudden restart

chrisbarber23

I was watching YouTube on my PC today and midway through a video the power in my house went out, and therefore the power to my PC. Later, I returned to my PC when the power came back on. I pressed the power button on my case and to my surprise the top fan on the case no longer had a working LED. I thought maybe there was a button somewhere on the case I accidentally clicked when cleaning, but no luck. I then tried the LED settings in the BIOS but again after turning them to stealth mode and back, nothing.

Does anyone have any idea what's happened and how I can fix it. They are the only LED lights I have on the case and the PC just looks really boring and dull without them.

Cheers

Chris.

Case COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX TD500 MESH RGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® STRIX B550-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive512GB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 1500MB/sR | 1000MB/sW)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 650W CV SERIES™ CV-650 POWER SUPPLY

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was watching YouTube on my PC today and midway through a video the power in my house went out, and therefore the power to my PC. Later, I returned to my PC when the power came back on. I pressed the power button on my case and to my surprise the top fan on the case no longer had a working LED. I thought maybe there was a button somewhere on the case I accidentally clicked when cleaning, but no luck. I then tried the LED settings in the BIOS but again after turning them to stealth mode and back, nothing.

Does anyone have any idea what's happened and how I can fix it. They are the only LED lights I have on the case and the PC just looks really boring and dull without them.

Cheers

Chris.

CaseCOOLERMASTER MASTERBOX TD500 MESH RGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® STRIX B550-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive512GB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 1500MB/sR | 1000MB/sW)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 650W CV SERIES™ CV-650 POWER SUPPLY
Are you using a surge protector?