One Happy Camper (5900x 3070)

MrWilson

Godlike
After a long period of planning and consulting the gurus on here, I finally ordered my first PC from PCS. Went into build in 25 WD. Was unfortunate to have some issues on receipt with it failing to reboot after initial startup, but the process was impeccable. After a very knowledgeable member of the Tech Support team talked me through the troubleshooting process, he apologised for not being able to do more and talked me through the RMA process. The speed this was processed was very impressive, only 2 weeks after I first received the PC I then received my fixed PC, with a brand new CPU, GPU, Motherboard and storage drives.
Can definitely recommend PCS as a company, as their pricing is fair (£650 for this EVGA 3070 in the current pricing market is very reasonable IMO), and their after sales support has been top notch. I would also like to praise my fellow forum users who gave me and continue to give others sage advice, I feel blessed to contribute just a fraction as much as some of you do. Going to be off happily gaming and streaming for a little while now!
You can read the full saga here:
8E2FBB5F-DF21-4519-86D1-3C25DC5D3687.jpeg
8C415C1D-3E43-428F-94E4-03767922CCC3.jpeg

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just wondering, @MrWilson, what microphone you're using? I may well be wrong, but it looks like you have a wind shield built into the microphone and may not need the fly swat...

MrWilson

Godlike
Just wondering, @MrWilson, what microphone you're using? I may well be wrong, but it looks like you have a wind shield built into the microphone and may not need the fly swat...
It’s the Tonor Q9. If I can remove the pop filter then certainly happy to do so
Edit: Had a quick google and consensus seems to be have the pop filter but no windshield for indoor recording, so will take the Afro off.

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
WOW! This looks incredible! :love: That EVGA card looks great and I love the PCS bracket they're supplying with the larger cards these days. Enjoy it as I'm sure you will!
Yeah, the bracket is a really nice touch, it's a quality bracket, really nice.
Agreed! It’s a bit more classy than just wedging a Funko Pop figure underneath, isn’t it?

slimbob

Enthusiast
After a long period of planning and consulting the gurus on here, I finally ordered my first PC from PCS. Went into build in 25 WD. Was unfortunate to have some issues on receipt with it failing to reboot after initial startup, but the process was impeccable. After a very knowledgeable member of the Tech Support team talked me through the troubleshooting process, he apologised for not being able to do more and talked me through the RMA process. The speed this was processed was very impressive, only 2 weeks after I first received the PC I then received my fixed PC, with a brand new CPU, GPU, Motherboard and storage drives.
Can definitely recommend PCS as a company, as their pricing is fair (£650 for this EVGA 3070 in the current pricing market is very reasonable IMO), and their after sales support has been top notch. I would also like to praise my fellow forum users who gave me and continue to give others sage advice, I feel blessed to contribute just a fraction as much as some of you do. Going to be off happily gaming and streaming for a little while now!
You can read the full saga here:
View attachment 28489View attachment 28490

Looks magnificent :cool:and was well worth the wait. I personally think the planning is such a fun part of the whole process. :)