one last question

Al.Neri

Super Star
I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to have enough £££ to place my order next weekend and I would like to know something in advance.

I plan on paying for it by credit card, but I don't have one myself, I don't want the temptation of running into debt so I have always steered away from them. my sister has one however, and after giving her the money in the past, she has made several purchases on my online accounts for me.

I'm wondering if there would be any problems in me ordering my PC from you using her CC details on my account?

Sleinous

Author Level
No shouldnt be, I did a similar operation on mine, although, i'd recommend using a direct debit if you have the funding as PCS will have to charge a fee for using a CC.

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
Al.Neri

We are able to accept the payment on your sister's card, though as Sleinous says, a surcharge of 2% will apply.

As a customer myself, I always use a credit card online. You have more protection if anything goes wrong.

You must remember, that your sister should enter the card details including the password protection. We do not accept cards which fail the password entry. Also, if your sister is resident at a different address, make sure that the billing address is her card adress (which does not have to be the delivery address).

Remember, that we might request proof of ID on any card payment. (See our T&Cs for further details).

Good luck with your order.

Al.Neri

Super Star
Al.Neri

We are able to accept the payment on your sister's card, though as Sleinous says, a surcharge of 2% will apply.

As a customer myself, I always use a credit card online. You have more protection if anything goes wrong.

You must remember, that your sister should enter the card details including the password protection. We do not accept cards which fail the password entry. Also, if your sister is resident at a different address, make sure that the billing address is her card adress (which does not have to be the delivery address).

Remember, that we might request proof of ID on any card payment. (See our T&Cs for further details).

Good luck with your order.

yeah, the primary reason why I am getting it on CC is for the cover if anything goes awry.

not sure what you mean by password protection though as I don't use CC's myself. what are you referring to?

Sleinous

Author Level
He's referring to Secured by Mastercard or, VisaSecure. Something everyone is getting asked to set-up on most cards, debit included. I managed to escape it on mine, until recently when I used it on o2, bing, my bank asked me to setup -.-