One-liners

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
A man entered a local paper’s pun contest. He sent in 10 different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in 10 did.
OMG..............................................................(n):ROFLMAO:

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
1622323085845.png

D

Deleted member 41971

One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down. 'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

rouchie

Rising Star
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone!

D

Deleted member 41971

while testing a newly installed computer system, an army officer asked the machine to predict the probability of world war three and promptly received a one word reply "yes"

Annoyed at the lack of detail, the officer
barked, "Yes, what?" Instantly the machine
replied, "Yes, sir!"

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
while testing a newly installed computer system, an army officer asked the machine to predict the probability of world war three and promptly received a one word reply "yes"

Annoyed at the lack of detail, the officer
barked, "Yes, what?" Instantly the machine
replied, "Yes, sir!"
While checking out a new Russian-English language translation program on their new computer the testers entered the English phrase "out of sight out of mind". Mere milliseconds later out came the Russian equivalent, but since nobody there could speak Russian they didn't know what it said.

One bright guy suggested entering the Russian phase and seeing whether they get back the English original. They did this and out came the English phrase "invisible idiot".....

Last edited:

rouchie

Rising Star

Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, “What’s the word on the street?”

Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house.