One-liners

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Modified (y)
1635675229118.jpeg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I actually want to do the egg timer plan if I cark it before Mrs Cooper! That way I can still help out in the kitchen 👍
A friend of mine up north whose family business is a fire extinguisher company has a brass, fire extinguisher by her fire place which contains her late husbands ashes, and it is her wish, that when she goes, that her ashes are added to it

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
So, in my religion, we are meant to be buried. It's also part of the religion that on the first night after burial, the loved ones, etc say a prayer for the deceased. It's basically to make the first night in the grave more bearable for the deceased.

However, my uncle opted to be cremated. So on the first night, my aunt rang to remind me to say said prayer. To which I pointed out that it was a bit pointless considering he was cremated and not in a grave as such.

Safe to say, she was not impressed. 🤷‍♂️

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
A friend of mine up north whose family business is a fire extinguisher company has a brass, fire extinguisher by her fire place which contains her late husbands ashes, and it is her wish, that when she goes, that her ashes are added to it
And the Lord help anyone who picks it up hoping to put out a fire!

My wife says she's going to have my ashes made into a diamond (apparently that's a real thing) and made into a ring for her to wear. She's serious too. Still, looking on the bright side it will at least be one thing I'll have done to her satisfaction......

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Police arrested two kids yesterday. One was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.