One-liners

D

Deleted member 41971

269906316_1065259330718091_8985142379949203933_n - Copy.jpg

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This happen to me once, in Sydney
I asked the waiter for water and he told me to ask to someone else (if my memories are right) - yeah, he was rude ...
Anyway, the time to do two steps, all the seagull that was on the opera house place came to my seat to eat my fries ...

And trust me, you don't want to try to take your fries back when the seagull look like the birds from Hitchcock XD

D

Deleted member 41971

I asked the waiter for water and he told me to ask to someone else (if my memories are right) - yeah, he was rude ...
Anyway, the time to do two steps, all the seagull that was on the opera house place came to my seat to eat my fries ...

And trust me, you don't want to try to take your fries back when the seagull look like the birds from Hitchcock XD

was it this one?

Seagull GIFs | Tenor

Bhuna50

Author Level

LOL.

The wife and I stayed near the seaside in Eastbourne when I went to pick up our new Volvo (May 2019) - the garage paid for us to stay here :D.

Well, we just sat in our room to eat a sandwich and this appeared at the window within seconds:

1640980793619.png