One-liners

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
FB_IMG_1641546744820.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just had a case of this, missed a Direct Debit on something, went to pay it the next day when I realised my account was dry and they said it was in the terms and conditions that they could charge me a full months payment because I'd missed the payment.

I was like "I haven't missed the payment, I'm just a little late" and they're like "T's and C's dude!".

D

Deleted member 41971

I just had a case of this, missed a Direct Debit on something, went to pay it the next day when I realised my account was dry and they said it was in the terms and conditions that they could charge me a full months payment because I'd missed the payment.

I was like "I haven't missed the payment, I'm just a little late" and they're like "T's and C's dude!".

reminds me of this

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
reminds me of this

That's really clever, and I'm ashamed I wasn't aware of that at the time. But to offer a £5 coupon to those that rejected the T's and C's is just a stroke of genius.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
reminds me of this

They probably owned mine then. Or would have if I hadn't sold my soul on ebay when I was in Sixth Form. Mike Ashley, effectively the owner of GAME these days, is probably tracking down the person I sold it to as we speak!