One-liners

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Sí señor :)

but bear in mind, jokes may lose a lot in translation :D :D
I'm working on that joke, but with the usual french strike about work conditions, it may take some time to finish it and deliver it.
But, to apologies, it will be delivered with some french cheese and a baguette :D
(but it should be faster that fedex delivery to France anyway :D)

Ok, enough with the cliché, i hope this put a smile on your face, if not, you still can send me a message and i'll talk about it with my syndicate

ok, ok, i'm out XD

(For information, as human factors engineer (or ergonomist), i will, maybe, work someday on real work conditions and environment :D)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm working on that joke, but with the usual french strike about work conditions, it may take some time to finish it and deliver it.
But, to apologies, it will be delivered with some french cheese and a baguette :D
(but it should be faster that fedex delivery to France anyway :D)

Ok, enough with the cliché, i hope this put a smile on your face, if not, you still can send me a message and i'll talk about it with my syndicate

ok, ok, i'm out XD

(For information, as human factors engineer (or ergonomist), i will, maybe, work someday on real work conditions and environment :D)
I like French bread, even though it's a pain!

Last edited:

ThoRob

Silver Level Poster
I'm sick of people complaining about this so called cost of living crisis. £2 for a Tea, £2.75 for a coffee, £2.50 for a slice of cake and £4 for car parking. Any more complaints and I will honestly stop inviting my friends around to my house.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
1643982625923.jpeg