One Suggestion to PCS for Vyper 17

Fede

Bronze Level Poster
Could you suggest using in the empty space on the left and putting a sub woofer. It would be a perfect choice.!

InkedVyper.jpg

Fede

Bronze Level Poster
Haha its a not a Vauxhall Corsa mate!

Jokes aside PCS do not make the chassis they are just resellers of the chassis. If you want it redesigned contact TongFang.
I know that, They could suggest to the Company Tongfang...

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not sure putting a subwoofer there would make any difference to be honest...beyond the fact that I am not sure they come up with separate subwoofers that small, a sub depends on the range of travel of the cone to create the bass...and it would have almost no travel in that space. Hence why most subwoofers for cars, stereos, surround sound PC systems all have them housed in bass boxes.

I could of course be wrong and they have managed to come up with a worthwhile tiny subwoofer that requires no cone travel at all
My chassis has a “subwoofer” in it, does absolutely nothing to improve the sound.

IMG_1533.jpeg

They have made great strides with smaller speaker drivers in the last 5 years or so, annoyingly (perhaps because of cost) this has seldom translated to the laptop market other than Apple and perhaps premium chassis like Alienware and Razer.

Fede

Bronze Level Poster
My chassis has a “subwoofer” in it, does absolutely nothing to improve the sound.

View attachment 19784

They have made great strides with smaller speaker drivers in the last 5 years or so, annoyingly (perhaps because of cost) this has seldom translated to the laptop market other than Apple and perhaps premium chassis like Alienware and Razer.
My laptop Dell XPS has a subwoofer and work very well. Maybe if the sound of two speaker is good, then asubwoofer isn't essential.