OnePlus One

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
So who has seen this wicked phone? Best specs around, great design and a price that is less than half of an iPhone. It's pretty damn impressive and I want one

forums.png

Full specs

They are also doing an interesting campaign to smash your old phone and get one for a dollar

http://oneplus.net/smash

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Looks good. The only thing that bothers me is that they are self-advertising as "flagship killer"...shouldn't that be up to consumers/reviewers? :)

Just concerns me that this thing doesn't yet have any foothold in the market, and yet wants to destroy the status quo...risky strat that has backfired many a time. Definitely hope it works out, but pride before a fall and all that :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Looks good. The only thing that bothers me is that they are self-advertising as "flagship killer"...shouldn't that be up to consumers/reviewers? :)

Just concerns me that this thing doesn't yet have any foothold in the market, and yet wants to destroy the status quo...risky strat that has backfired many a time. Definitely hope it works out, but pride before a fall and all that :D

I think the 'flagship killer' has something to do with their 'smash your old phone' campaign, as it is killing your phone XD

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I agree that there are phones with better specs however i think that this is a greatly balanced phone, i've always been a fan of the CM team and i think they make great use of Android Software.

The phone itself is good looking in my opinion its a screen with a border, its only the back you could really take a distaste to.

Im currently rocking the Xperia Z1 but i think i would consider a chance to this when my term is up.

I think by "Flagship Killer" they are actually trying to say "Nexus Killer"

I think its a winner though

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Value for money, sure, best spec's around, not really, and it's damn fugly.

There are currently no phones with better specs than it, the closest is the S5 I think or the M8, both falling behind it in some areas and I think it has a great design personally, the white is really nice. The actual theme on screen on that picture though isn't too nice

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
In regards to power, its a power house of a machine but there are better camera's and screens if that's important.

Personally power would be top of my list, thought this was a good comparison between the One the S5 and the Z2

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/April2014/oneplus-one-vs-samsung-galaxy-s5-vs-sony-xperia-z2.html

Camera is important to me although not so important that it bothers me, its better than my current one. Although if it hadn't been for the camera, I may have gone for the HTC One M8. Also its not really noticeable the difference between 1920x1080 and 2560x1440 and qHD still isn't available on most flagships. It just causes battery problems really :/