Opinions on COOLERMASTER MASTERCASE H100 ARGB GAMING CASE

nattur

Hello

So I am looking for advice when it comes to choosing a small form factor pc. My primary issue is finding one the can be air cooled I currently have a full sized tower that is water cooled and dont fancy more maintenance. I am looking to put a high-end Ryzen in this something like the AMD Ryzen 3900 X with a full sized graphics card like RTX 3080. The H100 case caught my eye for being quite a good looking case however reviews have said that this is perhaps not the best decision due to restraints in air flow so I am wondering the following do I go for a different case entirely or could some clever trickery be done to get this case optimal for a high end gaming setup

Thank you

Nathan

nattur

So the reason for me going for a SFF is because I want it for portability ultimately I dont know why i havent considered a AIO as they are definitely going to help with space. I dont mind downgrading CPU to suit form factor as the form factor is the important part of this build and I know the Ryzen chips do pretty well on there stock cooler. Budget is a non factor in this as long as I can upgrade on my i7-8700k with a gtx 1080 ti from my current rig. the corsair case while appealing and matches my current corsair case has tempered glass on it something I want to avoid. I basically want a console but with pc parts if that makes sense.

nattur

ahh, there is no confusion when you said "All-in-one coolers" I was saying I hadn't considered a AIO cooler for my CPU but obviously they require no maintenance and should be fine. My use case is gaming I run a 1440p 144 hz monitor with a secondary 4k 60 hz. Thank you for your suggestion may look at other cases still though thanks for your time any further input is still welcome.